Been running .423 on my 9700 on AT&T for a month now without problems. It seems to run great. Now all the sudden I can't send a picture via bbm, mms or even email. The process goes as far as letting me hit send but when I do hit send, the menu goes away only nothing happens, it doesn't send. No hour glass, no indications that its trying to send. I tried several battery pulls, soft and hard resets and still nothing. I haven't added any new apps in the last month either. I do have the free version of BeWeather (2.0.68) but it seems to run fine.

I'll probably try upgrading the OS to 441 this weekend or at least reload .423 unless someone else has any advice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 06:50 PM
    Update. When I scroll over the email I tried to send, a popup window shows "1 scaling in progress, 0%". I selected smallest for the picture size so maybe that's the problem. I'll try sending a picture as original size.

If that works, I don't know why because I've sent reduced pictures before using .423 without a problem.

02-09-10 06:57 PM
    Does your browser work on non-wifi?

02-09-10 07:16 PM
    Yep. Everything else seems to work ok. I was able to send a picture as long as I sent the original size so I guess the problem is with the size reducing function. Seems like it has to be an OS issue. It worked before so I have no idea why it doesn't now.

02-09-10 08:33 PM
    This is very interesting.

Im not sure why this is happening. Ive the same problem, and at first I thought it was the filetype, but .jpg is pretty common...
    05-14-10 10:41 AM
    Same thing is happening on my 9700 on .714. Any solution to this or is it a firmware issue.
    07-22-10 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD