I couldnt really find an answer to the question but is there anyway to get my message alerts to play through the headphones when Im listening to music on the S2.

I find it very annoying to get a message or an alert or a call and the music will pause and the alert sound will play from the external speaker.

I liked having everything come through the headphones if Im walking or on a bus so its not disturbing others.Whats the point of using the headphones to be private and nothing else will play from them lol..what genious came up with that idea.I might aswell not use the phones.

I dont want to put the phone on vibrate just to keep listening to a song or video without interruption..or missing all my call or texts etc.

Hope this is a OS related issue that can e fixed or an option I cant seem to figure out.
    04-19-10 02:59 AM
    This was the case in OS 4. They played over the music without stopping I really liked that. In OS 5 thar feature is gone. I agree completely with you. I want that feature back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 07:22 AM
    I agree. It's very annoying
    04-19-10 08:59 AM
    I've never had any alerts play through the headphones on any OS, regardless of device on a BlackBerry. And you can put it on Phone Only so that notifiers don't interrupt your music, also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 09:50 AM
    I agree, the music will stop, but no noise and thus not alerting me of emails or txts when listening to music. Most of the time I just think it's buffering and no biggy

I had the alerts come through when I was on .320 and loved it

idk how to get it back
    04-19-10 03:50 PM
    This feature worked great on my curve and I had hoped switching to a storm 2 would be no less of a feature to have.Having it alert me of things with the headphones when I can barely hear it just makes no sense lol.

Does anyone know if it that is something that can be hybrid into the current os?It has to be a firmware issue.
    04-19-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD