So, the past two mornings my alarm has been set but hasn't made any noise when going off. When I finally wake up, the screen is up (Snooze or Dismiss), so I know it has been going off, but it's not making any noise. It still rings when people call and everything else is working fine. Plus, when I've gotten up, I've set the alarm for two minutes ahead just to check it and it's working fine. For example, if at 8:12 AM, I set my alarm for 8:14 AM, it goes off at that time with no problem. So I'm not sure why it's not going off in the mornings?? Any suggestions?
    05-04-10 10:51 AM
    Is it charging when you have it set to do the alarm? If so, it might be automatically going into bedside mode, or maybe you are putting it into bedside mode which changes the profile. On mine I made a custom profile for bedside mode, but I think the default may have been to accept phone calls only for noise, otherwise everything is muted.

If you go into Clock >> BB Button >> Options, you can scroll down and see if that the sound profile is the problem.

Hopefully this helps!
    05-05-10 11:00 AM
    Ever since I upgraded to the newest os released by VZW my alarm will not sound if my phone is locked, but the alarm works just fine if I can remember to leave it unlocked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 09:26 AM
    Interesting.... I hadn't thought about that but I do keep my phone locked about 50% of the time. Perhaps tonight I'll try to leave it unlocked and see if that makes a difference.

I'll also check my settings to make sure they're all correct.

Thanks for the tips!!
    05-10-10 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD