Three times a week I have class in a basement where my tour completely loses service for an hour adn ten minutes. When I leave class I get service back but my bbm does not send or recieve as well as all my email accounts until I restart my phone then I recieve all my bbm messages adn emails. Prior to restart I automatically recieve my texts. So is anyone else expiericening these issues? Is they a way to reactivate bbm and email serivces without restarting the phone, cause we all know how long that takes.....
    11-02-09 06:09 PM
    Three times a week I have class in a basement where my tour completely loses service for an hour adn ten minutes. When I leave class I get service back but my bbm does not send or recieve as well as all my email accounts until I restart my phone then I recieve all my bbm messages adn emails. Prior to restart I automatically recieve my texts. So is anyone else expiericening these issues? Is they a way to reactivate bbm and email serivces without restarting the phone, cause we all know how long that takes.....
    Usually might be because it takes a while for your BIS account to re-register...might be even just ten minutes from the time you get service back for it to re-register. but you can send the service books from your "emai wizard" icon..
    11-02-09 06:15 PM
    Happens to me on occasion when I'm on a flight and forget to turn off. Go into mobile network options, turn off mobile network then on again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD