02-14-10 08:22 PM
79 1234
tools
    this is the guy that sal "left in charge" while he was out of the country...i believe we are REAL close.
    Yeah it's underway. We should all be excited! We'll have a good Tour2 community once this thing arrives.
    02-13-10 08:54 PM
    hello i see all are talking about me glade to see its in a good direction lol. i just would like to say that my source on this is not a guess. My brother in-law is a manager of a store in nyc. They received 28 units today. As did several other stores. It will be a light release no crazy advertising or anything you will basically just see it pop up on vzw.com and at your local store. They wont tell you its in untill they release it but with vzw as we know EVERYTHING is delayed ill keep you guys posted on anything else that comes up.
    02-13-10 08:56 PM
    hello i see all are talking about me glade to see its in a good direction lol. i just would like to say that my source on this is not a guess. My brother in-law is a manager of a store in nyc. They received 28 units today. As did several other stores. It will be a light release no crazy advertising or anything you will basically just see it pop up on vzw.com and at your local store. They wont tell you its in untill they release it but with vzw as we know EVERYTHING is delayed ill keep you guys posted on anything else that comes up.
    Awesome man, thanks for dropping in on us. Hope you don't mind me posting your tweet over here.
    02-13-10 08:59 PM
    Good info thank you. You are are a valued respected member of our community.
    02-13-10 09:00 PM
    agreed!!!!!!
    02-13-10 09:02 PM
    ....and here it comes people!
    02-13-10 09:06 PM
    ....and here it comes people!
    So excited! My first Blackberry!!!
    02-13-10 09:07 PM
    woohoo great news!
    02-13-10 09:09 PM
    I think you picked a good BB to start out on. My first BB is a 1st gen storm, and let me tell you, all the cool and useful upsides to the BlackBerry experience definitely make up for the downsides of RIM's first stab at making a touchscreen phone.
    02-13-10 09:09 PM
    I'm going into the city tomorrow!!
    02-13-10 09:10 PM
    i am so excited. this curve is getting older and older.
    02-13-10 09:13 PM
    I think you picked a good BB to start out on. My first BB is a 1st gen storm, and let me tell you, all the cool and useful upsides to the BlackBerry experience definitely make up for the downsides of RIM's first stab at making a touchscreen phone.
    Ha good way of putting it. But yeah I'm glad I'm making the switch. Everyone I know has a Blackberry and BBM's nonstop hah.
    02-13-10 09:13 PM
    Yeah thanks for the info. Nice to have some ACTUAL news. Now if only we can get someone from Sprint.
    02-13-10 09:16 PM
    Yeah thanks for the info. Nice to have some ACTUAL news. Now if only we can get someone from Sprint.
    Don't worry, it will come, this is good for us all.
    02-13-10 09:20 PM
    Sounds like great news! If the earlier approval didn't already cover, hoping to hear that we hear they have FCC approval on Monday or Tuesday, and sales by Wednesday or at least by next weekend.
    02-13-10 09:23 PM
    Hope he's not just saving face for Sal with all the smack talk about him lately...
    02-13-10 09:26 PM
    I'm sooooo excited I'm going to be on this forum from now to Monday night.
    02-13-10 09:29 PM
    This is some great news.
    02-13-10 09:32 PM
    This is some great news.
    Still hard for me to believe, they still don't have FCC's approval. It will probably be at least another week or two, before they will be on sale
    02-13-10 09:34 PM
    i hope to wake up in the morning to good news cuz ill pick up the phone on my way to work if i have to
    02-13-10 09:35 PM
    I doubt they would deliver phones to stores to collect dust for 2 weeks before they could sell them....
    02-13-10 09:38 PM
    Still hard for me to believe, they still don't have FCC's approval. It will probably be at least another week or two, before they will be on sale
    I seriously don't think we would have these phones packaged, shipped and sitting stores stockrooms without FCC approval. No sarcasm.
    02-13-10 09:39 PM
    I seriously don't think we would have these phones packaged, shipped and sitting stores stockrooms without FCC approval. No sarcasm.
    For all we know it could be just another rumor that stores started receiving them, when in reality they are not. I am not saying that the are lying, i am just saying there's no proof yet.
    02-13-10 09:41 PM
    any way that they already have FCC approval without us knowing?
    02-13-10 09:42 PM
    I remember looking through FCC Approval's last week and they approved a phone that used the Tour's charging doc 2 months ago. Nobody ever disproved this was not the 9650.
    02-13-10 09:45 PM
79 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD