I have a problem, my blackberry got water damaged and I can't access my bbm, the only thing my phone does now is take pictures whichever button i press which is really annoying, i need to access my bbm to access someone who i don't have any other way to contact, is there ANY way to access my bbm contacts without using my device?
    im willing to try anything that might work, please help!
    05-15-12 12:00 PM
    if the device is on BES, you can have the admin send a PIN via command line.

if not, no
    unless you get another blackberry and restore a back up
    05-15-12 12:15 PM
    if the device is on BES, you can have the admin send a PIN via command line.

if not, no
    unless you get another blackberry and restore a back up
    hop hop hop ... pas si vite
    Unless you have a Playbook already bridged or you can manage to bridge with a friend's one ...

To OP : also refer to your phone's dedicated section, you might recover your keyboard with proper manipulation. But it takes times.
    As general advice I'll say : remove the battery now and let the back door open. Use an hermetic plastic box, put some rice (2-3 cm) an lay (do not dig) your phone on it, keyboard down. Close the box and keep it in a moderate temperature (do not overheat) for 2-3 days. Rice should absorb the humidity and therefore might recover your KB ... but, again, ask the experts in the appropriate section !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 05-15-12 at 12:27 PM.
    05-15-12 12:22 PM
    I have a problem, my blackberry got water damaged and I can't access my bbm, the only thing my phone does now is take pictures whichever button i press which is really annoying, i need to access my bbm to access someone who i don't have any other way to contact, is there ANY way to access my bbm contacts without using my device?
    im willing to try anything that might work, please help!
    Sorry to hear about your problem. I hope you have a recent back up of your phone.
    Did you try to connect your phone to Desktop Manager?

Also, please fill out your profile with your Blackberry model and carrier, so people will be able to help you.

05-15-12 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD