hey,

I have a question, will my contacts still be able to see me on their bbm if my internet service is cancelled? one of my friends was removed from my list yesterday, and I don't think that he removed me, so I was wondering if somebody cancelled his BB internet service, will he be removed from his contacts' BBM until he re-activate his BB internet service?
    please excuse me if my question is stupid, I'm kind of new with this blackberry thing!

I would really appreciate it if somebody could answer my question

thanks alot
    07-23-10 06:23 AM
    Yea they can see you, it should have a symbol next your name though like a no service symbol. I think its the red clock? Im not sure.
    07-23-10 06:25 AM
    so the only explanation that a friend nolonger does exist on my contacts list is that he deleted me, right?
    07-23-10 07:39 AM
    so the only explanation that a friend nolonger does exist on my contacts list is that he deleted me, right?
    Pretty much. To my understanding when you remove someone from your contact list, it removes your contact from their BBM list as well. I had a buddy on my BBM list, and about an hour after I removed him from BBM, I got a TXT from him wondering if I still had my BB.
    07-23-10 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD