i'm having a problem to where i have an audio file play as a ringtone it's not loud, but when i play it through the media player, it's loud as ****.

is there any way to have my ringtone louder without actually editing the files through audacity?

you would wonder that if blackberry could make the media player loud, they would do the same for ringtones.
    02-17-10 02:13 PM
    Thanks for asking that question! I've had to adjust my ringtones with Audacity just so I can hear when someone is calling or texting. Maybe RIM will correct this low-volume ringing with a future software update?
    02-17-10 02:16 PM
    Are you checking your sound profiles? Its a speaker icon on the home screen. Select it, go to advanced and edit the profile you're using. Make sure that it says high under volume. I have mine set to vibrate+tone, on both sections.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 03:43 PM
    I don't have this problem I did with the 8830 but my ringtones r LOUD.... R u sure its not ur sound profile?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-17-10 03:54 PM
    i'm under the normal profile, but i did set it to right the highest with vibrate.
    02-17-10 04:24 PM