Hi Everyone,

Hoping to get some assistance with an issue I seem to not be able to work through. I am not sure of the terminology, so it may be best explain in short the end goal.

I would like to have a general email account set up with our enterprise server that acts as a routing account. I would like to the forward my emails to this account while using the handset. While working off of the handset however, I would like my emails to be set up to send from the original account.

Does anyone know if this is possible with BB7 and a 9900, and provide the steps to do it?

Greatly appreciated.

(background - I have techs that are able to bring a "field" phone to the field, but we do not want to have to go through our IT and request an enterprise server password each time. Instead, just have them forward their emails to the handset, and respond through the server account set up on the phone.)

Thanks
    01-13-12 10:29 AM
    Wouldn't you be able to setup an account through Gmail or another service and forward your company e-mails to that account? I mean, if I'm reading this correctly you have a personal BlackBerry that you are wanting to receive company e-mail on correct?

Are you able to access your company e-mail via Outlook Web Access? If this is the case then you should be able to set up your e-mail on your BlackBerry via that route, which would keep you from having to contact IT and set up an Enterprise Activation.
    01-13-12 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD