I bought the 8900 holster from the CB store and it says that is works with the 9700 which it does but when i pull my BB out of the holster my battery cover comes flying off. I've heard of people having problems getting their battery cover off but mine will fall off at times when I take it out of my pocket. It seems to be getting worse, when I got my replacement 9700 it stayed on better but now its just like my old 9700. I think it might be a combination of the BB itself and the battery cover. Does any one have any suggestions other then buying a new battery cover in hopes that solves the problem. I just want my battery cover to be almost impossible to remove.
    03-30-10 03:41 PM
    Sounds like you a) you don't have your battery cover on securely or b) the battery cover is broken.
    03-30-10 03:47 PM
    I haven't had a problem with either of my 9700, they are both on securely. Not sure if a battery cover will correct the issue, it might be a culture change that is needed.
    03-30-10 03:50 PM
    I'm not to sure how to put my battery cover on more securely and I've had 3 9700's so far and none of them have had a battery cover stay impossibly on. I try not to ever remove my battery cover or play with it. I think I might try a new battery cover since its been the same one with all three of my phones.
    03-30-10 04:03 PM
    the case 8900 case might be too tight for the 9700 so its pulling on the sides when you remove it. correct me if i'm wrong but you're probably gripping the side of the case when pulling out the 9700 and the standard way to remove the battery cover is by pushing on the side...
    03-30-10 04:07 PM
    Had the exact same problem with an 8900...its because the bezel is a little too loose...did you replace the bezel? Try tightening the screws just a little bit or reseating the bezel

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 04:33 PM
    Your case is too tight. Break it in, stretch it a little. I had to do that for my 8900 case.

03-30-10 05:34 PM
    Had the exact same problem with an 8900...its because the bezel is a little too loose...did you replace the bezel? Try tightening the screws just a little bit or reseating the bezel

Disregard...obvoiusly I can't read today

03-30-10 06:34 PM
    Tell you the truth it seems like it did just need to be stretched out and the battery cover is staying on now. Thanks everyone for the community support I love crackberry.
    03-30-10 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD