Hey I had a question I just downloaded the new update for BBM and after it was finished downloading the BBM icon was gone off my home screen. I thought maybe it was hidden but it isn't on there either. I go back to the App world my world page and hit run where it says I downloaded it and it says uncaught exception: applet already exists when I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help me with this?
    11-14-09 02:12 PM
    I'm having similar problems, except that it got to the "reboot required for install message, and then bugged out with a series of uncaught error messages with relation to missing files (group calendars, inbox etc) until the phone crashed.
    12-11-09 06:42 PM
    usually when this happens to people, battery pull fixes it. sometimes the icon finds its way into a different folder. if none of that helps, go to www.blackberry.com/send/messenger and re-download it. say "yes" to overwrite. see if that helps.
    12-11-09 08:40 PM
    I have an att unlocked 8310 w/ t-mobile how can I get updates for my phone
    12-12-09 01:41 AM
    I have an att unlocked 8310 w/ t-mobile how can I get updates for my phone
    by reading the forum more. OS updates are posted at the top of this forum, other updates can be found by checking the 3rd party apps forum and the forum blogs.
    12-12-09 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD