i saw all the reboot complaints when its holstered.
    03-03-10 12:06 AM
    Many have complained about random reboots (even not so random to the tune of apx. every 5 mins) even without the holstering. I'm interested in what people have to say as well though. I want this blazing .530 browser everyone has been talking about.
    03-03-10 12:08 AM
    I'm running it and so far haven't had any reboots. I think a good idea is to wipe your phone out with BBSAK and give it a three fingered salute or two.
    03-03-10 12:50 AM
    Its really not worth installing it! I had it for a day and hated it!! Way too many random reboots and etc it maybe faster than the official release of the .484 by sprint, but it has a lot of headaches!! My suggestion if you really want the highest 5.0 for the tour go with the sprint release!! G/l
    03-03-10 01:02 AM
    I wonder if people aren't installing it cleanly on their phone? Of course I went from 4.7.61 (Verizon's latest) to that. Try wiping with BBSAK, install 4.7, wipe again, then install .530. I have had it for a few hours and so far no reboots.
    03-03-10 01:51 AM
    Just try it out. If it gives you problems go back to the O.S. Of your choice. Its worked good for me and its only 30mins to change. You be the judge! A wipe is always a good idea when installing a new O.S.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 03:06 AM
    well I had enough of it after spending too much time finding a way to stop the random reboots... just wasn't worth the issue. I went back to .419 and happy! I guess that's all that really matters in my case.
    03-03-10 01:23 PM
    not worth it at all... yes, thats even after wiping the phone.

the build on .530 is a mess, way to many problems with reboots even when not using a holster.

stay away from .530
    03-03-10 01:29 PM
    @Synergi: Eeek! You've given up? I remember when it first dropped you were going to town with .530. I'm with you though. I am happy with .484 and I'm not going to worry about messing with .530. Awaiting the next leak though!
    03-03-10 02:01 PM
    Ive been running it for almost a week. I had a bunch of random reboots the first day. Realized it had to do with BerryBuzz. I got rid of that app and havnt had any issues since.

Id say the browser speed alone is worth it. I did a full wipe with JL and so far im happy with it. Switching apps seems snappier and the browser
    03-03-10 02:04 PM
    Ive been running it for almost a week. I had a bunch of random reboots the first day. Realized it had to do with BerryBuzz. I got rid of that app and havnt had any issues since.

Id say the browser speed alone is worth it. I did a full wipe with JL and so far im happy with it. Switching apps seems snappier and the browser
    I removed all the ptt crap and was holstering with no reboots, until I installed berrybuzz. Back to .419 with D6.4 hybrid...
    03-03-10 02:09 PM
    I don't know what everyone is complaining about, I've never had one random reboot. As far as I can tell it's a solid build, it even fixed and issue I had with .419 where I couldn't play certain .avi files.

My only complaints with .530 are that it's boot time is longer (but i barely restart the device) and it seems that bluetooth autoconnect is messed up. I can't get my Headset or Blurts application to auto connect anymore.
    03-04-10 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD