I'm running bbm 5.0.1.38 it's 3mb when i go to app world it shows there is an update avail for the same build yet it is 5.6mb is this the exact same thing? when i updated to my current version it significantly slowed down my phone....
    09-11-10 03:07 PM
    I'm running bbm 5.0.1.38 it's 3mb when i go to app world it shows there is an update avail for the same build yet it is 5.6mb is this the exact same thing? when i updated to my current version it significantly slowed down my phone....
    App world shows 5.0.1.38 as 3 mb and it is the latest official release. Has not slowed my phone at all. What version are you running now?

Options>Applications>Add-On>BBM
    09-11-10 03:29 PM
    No issue with it here. Had some issues when I was doing the Blackberry Beta stuff, but its been resolved.
    09-11-10 04:38 PM
    The 3mb version is the single language, the 7mb version is the multilanguage. I never download BBM from appworld. I get it from blackberry.com/messenger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 09:19 PM
    I'm using whichever version is available from app world and i'm satisfied with what I have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-10 09:25 AM
    i have a 9650 and want to upgrade the bbm,i see on the online version of app world that the .38 bbm has a new relaese date of 9-08-10.has this had all the problems from the initial release in august fixed? i just don't want to upgrade and then have to downgrade the same day.i posted a comment in the bbm thread but there haven't been any replies.
    09-12-10 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD