I know its not an official release so there are suppose to be bugs in it, but has anyone noticed that the sent message is also displayed in sms? I tried going to options and it is set so that it would hide sent messages but it seems like that's not working. Any ideas? I tried different themes and still have the same problem. I have my email and sms separated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 07:45 PM
    Oh wait. Is it because of threaded sms? Haha. That just crossed my mind.

12-09-09 07:51 PM
    lol...yes, it's completely threaded so that's sort of the point
    12-09-09 08:01 PM
    I have AT&T 8900 and I have the issue of "all" incoming sms messages coming under one person. So right now i have a threaded sms from "one person," yet the multiple sms messages are from a number of people? What the?
    12-09-09 08:21 PM
    If u ever use any OS5.0 beta before, you will know that threaded sms is a must in you bb

12-09-09 09:14 PM
    Lmao! Yeah it's threaded sms. Lolll!

12-09-09 09:28 PM
    I have AT&T 8900 and I have the issue of "all" incoming sms messages coming under one person. So right now i have a threaded sms from "one person," yet the multiple sms messages are from a number of people? What the?
    It's not an issue...it's an upgrade...lol..
    12-09-09 09:31 PM
    It's not an issue...it's an upgrade...lol..
    Ummm, apparently you don't understand what this person is saying. The problem is that messages from different contacts are ending up in one single thread, not separate threads for each individual. For example, there is one single thread for contact A, yet messages from contact B, contact C and contact D are all coming in under the contact A thread.
    12-10-09 08:37 AM
    I've had a similar problem where three text streams are all under one name and if I try to delete the message the phone crashes. If I send a message to one of the names whose thread is in there though, I can still text them fine. Really strange....also have people been having problems with bbm .52?

12-10-09 09:55 AM
    Bro Try upgrading through DM 5.0.1, it wil lreslve ur issue cheers
    12-10-09 10:38 AM
    i did over the same version and facing no issue at all
    12-10-09 10:48 AM
    Ok, i am having this problem too.This is some strange stuff.I been texting one person only today, then that was done with. Later on i get a text from someone i havent texted since i upgraded the phone(3 days ago or even more), there message is there, and as i scroll up, i see the last message i sent to the person i been texting all day today. Miles of texts further up, i see texts i was sending another person i was texting yesterday evening...didnt bother to scrol up anymore, as i think the list would of continued.
    12-15-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD