Hi guys/gals.

My S2 is coming later today, and I was wondering if any of you have any experience with this. I have a 3rd party holster for my S1. $10 is better then the $20-$30 they want for a branded one. And it works great! But since the S2 design is not all that different then the s1, do you think the s2 will plop into the holster ok? Or will it not fit at all forcing me to purchase another. I know.. $10 is not alot, just go buy one. I would.. but I have yet to see one for the s2 where I purchased the S1 holster originally.
    02-05-10 09:47 AM
    Hi guys/gals.

My S2 is coming later today, and I was wondering if any of you have any experience with this. I have a 3rd party holster for my S1. $10 is better then the $20-$30 they want for a branded one. And it works great! But since the S2 design is not all that different then the s1, do you think the s2 will plop into the holster ok? Or will it not fit at all forcing me to purchase another. I know.. $10 is not alot, just go buy one. I would.. but I have yet to see one for the s2 where I purchased the S1 holster originally.
    If it's leather, no problem. It will stretch enough to fit the S2. I've been using the Leather pouch and Belt Clipped Holster for the S1 with my S2 with no issues. If it's one of those Plastic jobs, then the S2 isn't going to fit.
    02-05-10 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD