...so here's a new one (at least to me)
    Every time I get a bbm message, without fail it pauses my music. Annoying when i'm on the bus. Anyone experiencing the same?
    11-13-10 11:11 PM
    I don't have this problem. Could it be something else installed on your Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-10 11:22 PM
    neither me maybe you have something wrong installed in you device
    11-14-10 01:37 AM
    I have this problem as well...

I believe it to be 6 tools that causes it. A battery pull fixes it for a while.

Shao wasn't able to figure it out...I still love the program though :-)

11-14-10 07:34 AM
    I'm running six tools also and have no issue. Only issue I ever noticed with six tools and the media player was the slider sounds when the media player was playing. The option to turn them off while media player is running fixed that though. BBM, ubertwitter, or any other system sound, just plays over the top of any media I'm playing.
    11-14-10 07:38 AM
    what's 'six tools' ? I don't think I have it whatever it is?
    11-14-10 07:56 AM
    six tools is a nice little app made by a forum moderator from here in CB. It's very useful if your using a torch as it gives you 3 more function keys you can set along with a few other nice features.
    If you search the third party app section you will find the thread.
    11-14-10 08:08 AM
    Running 337, default tones are altright for me, custom profile/tones stop music/video play. I do not have sixtools. I've seen this bus on os' from 4.5-5.0, I think its just a bug that will be fixed

11-14-10 08:08 AM
    six tools is a nice little app made by a forum moderator from here in CB. It's very useful if your using a torch as it gives you 3 more function keys you can set along with a few other nice features.
    If you search the third party app section you will find the thread.
    Wow. That's genius. Finally I can have calendar and messages back on my quick buttons. Props to the creator
    11-14-10 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD