I'm hoping there is a simpler solution then sending request out to everyone........ I have 2 BB's, both have BBM contacts on them ( +25 on both ), is there anyway to back up the BBM's on 1 device and combine them onto the other device....... I don't want to walked around with 2 bb's anymore so I think I'll be canceling one of them.

Thanks
    11-25-09 12:59 PM
    ok ready, install google sync onto old berry, you will need a googlemail account if you dont already.

then set it up and run google sync, contacts will be uploaded into your google mail contacts.
    then do the same with the new berry, you will then have contacts uploaded onto google contacts and all contacts onto your berry
    happy days
    11-25-09 03:55 PM
    I just want my BBM contacts, not my address book....Some ppl on BBM aren't even in my address book.
    11-25-09 08:07 PM
    ok if you running bbm 5 you can backup your contacts to memmory card and wirelessly. if you got 2 berrys with contacts on both i would recomend broadcasting your other pin so everyone will add you or you re add everyone and then make a backup!
    11-26-09 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD