Firstly nice forum, never seen a board before that suggests other topics that may have an answer before you post, how cool is that!

Anyway back to the question, I may be clutching at straws here but worth a try. I have two Blackberry's which I run on the same sim/same number. A 8100 for on site and a 8900 torch for when I'm in office. Is it possible to have one BBM to use on both phones? At the moment I have two accounts and just switch the one I'm not using to unavailable before switching the sim out and vice versa. Problem is I keep missing messages sent from my friends who send messages to the unavailable phone regardless of how many times I tell them the procedure

Is there anyway of using the same BBM account on two BB's?
    04-04-12 05:18 AM
    I dont think so. A lot of people here in Indonesia just carry two BB. Some crazy people even go all the way by having 4 BB phones!! Thats just too crazy!!

Personally, I think the BB should have some functions to seperate work and play.

- Charles
    04-04-12 05:36 AM
    I'm not too sure about this but what if you do a backup (using dm) of your bbm info from one device and then restore that bbm info onto yourbsecond device??

I haven't persoanlly tried it out.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 05:37 AM
    I'm not too sure about this but what if you do a backup (using dm) of your bbm info from one device and then restore that bbm info onto yourbsecond device??
    Hmm something I haven't tried maybe worth a shot, I was wondering if adding by email may be a possibility rather than pin??? It seems it would be something RIM could do by sending the the BBM messages to the phone the email was tied in to rather than the pin associated with the account.
    04-04-12 06:19 AM
    BlackBerry Messenger is tied to the device PIN regardless of the method used to add the contact to BBM.

So there is not way to tie BBM from two different devices together.
    AWB70 likes this.
    04-04-12 06:48 AM
    Thanks, unfortunately that is what I suspected. It looks like I need to change my friends to ones that will listen to what I'm saying.
    04-04-12 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD