Cases

Brookstone BlackBerry� PlayBook™ Tablet Open Case Bulky leatherish case without a closure/ not much of a stand because the Playbook's weight makes it very wobbly, also when closed there is a somewhat sheathed magnet touching the screen but it has not caused an issue.

Targus Truss Case/Stand for BlackBerry PlayBook Great leatherish case with closure (albeit an elastic strap) and a stable stand that can be set for typing or viewing.

Defender Series Rbb2 Plybk 20 E4otr B Impact Resistant OtterBox My go to case! Hard-shell with a rubber exoskeleton and plastic screen shield plate that converts into a duel stand for viewing media or for writing. The only, very minor, downsides are: the clear plastic screen protector is a bit thick so I have to touch a little harder and it is near impossible to remove the hard-shell.

Mouse

Apple Magic Mouse Works perfectly as a mouse, can also swipe up/down/side-to-side/corner-to-corner

Aerb� Wireless Bluetooth Speaking Mouse (HID & A2DP) Built in, Bluetooth, speaker works great but does not work as a mouse.

Keyboard

IMAGE� Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Case with Stand The keyboard works great there is no delay in typing and the layout is nearly exact to any other standard keyboard. I have never used the leather case with this I just left the Styrofoam shaper in it. The downside is the on/off switch. If you think the Playbook switch stinks this one is so recessed I use the point of a wooden skewer to turn it on and off. I have never used it continuously for more than 6 hours without charging so I am unsure how long it can go.

Speakers

XBOOM Mini Portable Capsule Speaker with Rechargeable Battery Not Bluetooth but works great. I create a line with 4 of them for a mini surround sound experience.

Gear Head 2.1 Studio Speaker System Excellent portable sound (due to small size) but it needs an outlet

Portable Battery Packs (and whether the Playbook accepts the charge)

Mophie� Juice Pack Powerstation Duo (6,000mAh) Does not charge
    Mophie� Powerstation Mini (2,500mAh) Does not charge
    Motorola� Slim (2,000mAh) Does Charge
    Anker� 2nd Gen Astro E3 (10,000mAh) Does Charge
    KMASHI� MP816 (10,000mAh) Does Charge
    Last edited by spness; 07-22-15 at 01:58 PM. Reason: removed incorrect italics
    dmlis likes this.
    07-22-15 07:10 AM
    Great list! Thanks for your hard work!
    07-22-15 11:07 AM
    You did my work for me! Thanks!!
    07-24-15 06:54 PM
    TP-LINK TL-WA850RE N300 Universal Wireless Range Extender, Wi-Fi Repeater, Wall Plug I recently added this to my collection of items as I spend a lot of time in my garage and wanted to use the internet out there via the Playbook. It took less than 2 minutes to establish a connection via WPS and takes about 30 seconds for the range extender to kick in after being plugged into an outlet and the Playbook connects immediatly.

The AquaAudio™ Cubo - Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Strong Suction Cup for Showers Small but loud as heck, which is a good thing (sound can be adjusted). It took almost a full minute for the Playbook to find it but once connected they worked great together.
    Pontifex 7 and dmlis like this.
    08-18-15 07:17 AM
    Really
    04-08-16 09:04 AM
    Wow great list!! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 08:09 PM