So I was going to start a thread asking where I can get a case and screen protectors for the Z10 so I can have them in hand and ready on released date. But first I decided to go back to ebay to see if anyone released anything yet, and below is what I've found. It seems the only sellers are international, so I'm just gonna buy them just to have them handy when I get my Z10 on release day. I figured as long as I have some sort of protection for my phone right when I get it, and it should hold me until more skins/cases become available after that. Heck, I may even like the ones from China. I have a habit of buying all sorts of different types of case/skin styles and try them all out until I find the one that I like best. Tell me what you guys think of these:

Nillkin Black Premium Matte Cover Case LCD Guard for Rim Blackberry Z10 LTE | eBay

S Line Wave Soft Gel Skin Case for Blackberry Z10 | eBay

Hybrid Hard Case Cover for Blackberry Z10 BB 10 Screen Protector | eBay

Effacer Crystal Clear Mince Couverture Hard Case Pour Blackberry Z10 BB 10 Fil | eBay

Blanc Hybride Etui Pour Blackberry Z10 BB 10 Protecteur D'Ecran | eBay

WHOOPS, HERE'S ONE FROM THE US:
    Sleek Impact Resistant Case and Stylus for Rim Blackberry Z10 Smartphone | eBay

I really like this one here:
    Z10 cases/skins available on ebay...-2013011919202173499.jpg
    Masahiro likes this.
    01-24-13 02:19 AM
    That Nillkin case is quite nice. I may have to look for one of those in white when I get my [London].
    01-24-13 03:34 AM
    A few of these look pretty nice. I'm sure we will soon see some reviews on feel and fitment. Until that time, I will wait before ordering anything, if anything at all. I usually have a naked BB.
    01-24-13 11:41 AM
    I'm hoping for a clear TPU, something like the OEM "soft shell" for the 9900. Failing that, I'd go with the Effacer Crystal.
    01-24-13 12:24 PM
    Looks good, waiting to see how bulky the OtterBox is.
    01-24-13 12:49 PM
    I bought these two cases yesterday

Poetic TM Hardback Protective Case for Blackberry Z10 Black | eBay (Poetic Hardback)

Poetic TM Atmosphere Case Cover for Blackberry Z10 Clear White | eBay (Poetic Atmosphere)

Under $10 each plus shipping
    02-12-13 06:06 PM