...So I have decided to get one of these, even though it hasn't happened often as I have chargers at work, car and home and get great battery life. I can't tell you how frustrating it is on the rare occasion when it DOES happen.

Anyway my point is am seeing between $18.49 -$26.98 for them, seems like a deal

Posted via Digicel Z10 10.2.1.2977
    08-02-14 10:53 AM
    Good move! Bought one myself and have used it enough to justify it's purpose.

Posted with X10 via CB10
    08-02-14 10:59 AM
    It's the best thing to have man, good decision.
    08-02-14 11:21 AM
    I don't get this thing. I honestly wanted an extra charger so that I can charge a spare battery while I use my phone. When I come home I can swap for a freshly charged battery. I bought this bundle. Apparently it doesn't work how I envisioned it. First of all, the battery in the pack when left alone and plugged into wall, doesn't charge. I guess you have to charge your phone's battery first (using your phone directly as normal) then you have to put that battery into the bundle case. Then you attach the case to your phone as it charges your battery in your phone? You walk around with this bundle in your pocket and you somehow charge the one in your phone?

Is there any way I can just use the case to charge an extra battery and call it a day? That's all I want.
    08-20-14 11:30 AM
    .....it does this? Are you using a correct wall charger?

I just plugged it in and it's fine
    Z10 battery bundle @ amazon-img_20140821_183911.jpg

I have also charged both at the same time by just plugging in the phone "daisy chain" style and have also used it to charge the phone on the go.....the only critique is the bundle gets warm doing it this way but no biggie

08-21-14 06:43 PM
    Edit:

It has a green light that flashes whilst charging and stops flashing once it's fully charged

Regards David

08-21-14 07:26 PM
    The bundle is the garbage can. Here's my reply in another thread. This has been maybe the most annoying experience related with BlackBerry so far as an owner of many years. I plugged the battery in for overnight, different outlets and always it blinks (pretending that it's charging) and never gets to the green light that it's charged. Then I swap with one in my phone to verify and it's dead or at 10% (whatever it started with). What a waste of money and time. I'm done.

"Wow, I wish I can say that was the case for me. That's exactly what want, an extra battery being charged WHILE I use my phone. I'm on my 2nd Bundle and no matter how long I keep them plugged into the outlet with the light flashing THEY NEVER CHARGE THE BATTERY. Total waste of time and pretty frustrating.

I'm going to go ahead and buy an extra Z10 used phone so I can use that solely as a battery charger!!! I can go ahead and order a third bundle but I have lost all hope that the charger bundle works at all for charging Z10 batteries. I'll keep an eye out for used beat up Z10s that I will use as my charger. When I charge my Z10 the battery takes less than an hour to fully charge, that one ALWAYS works. The bundle - USELESS."
    08-28-14 08:33 PM
    The bundle is the garbage can. Here's my reply in another thread.

"Wow, I wish I can say that was the case for me. That's exactly what want, an extra battery being charged WHILE I use my phone. I'm on my 2nd Bundle and no matter how long I keep them plugged into the outlet with the light flashing THEY NEVER CHARGE THE BATTERY. Total waste of time and pretty frustrating.

I'm going to go ahead and buy an extra Z10 used phone so I can use that solely as a battery charger!!! I can go ahead and order a third bundle but I have lost all hope that the charger bundle works at all for charging Z10 batteries. I'll keep an eye out for used beat up Z10s that I will use as my charger. When I charge my Z10 the battery takes less than an hour to fully charge, that one ALWAYS works. The bundle - USELESS."
    Ouch! Sounds like you got burned. My battery bundle is flawless!
    08-28-14 08:39 PM
    The bundle is a must have accessory for the z10

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 10:10 PM
    I've been shopping around for a bundle and I'm finding different model numbers ACC-50256-301/201/101 Can anyone tell me what the last 3 digits mean? I assume 301 would be the latest one produced. But I'm wondering if maybe there is only one genuine part and the others are knock offs?

Thanks in advance.

Fat kid grown up to be a fat man.
    08-31-14 03:46 PM
    I've been shopping around for a bundle and I'm finding different model numbers ACC-50256-301/201/101 Can anyone tell me what the last 3 digits mean? I assume 301 would be the latest one produced. But I'm wondering if maybe there is only one genuine part and the others are knock offs?

Thanks in advance.

Good question, I'm not aware what the differences between the model #s are but the one I got is ACC-50256-301 and it works great

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 10:53 PM
    Good question, I'm not aware what the differences between the model #s are but the one I got is ACC-50256-301 and it works great

Posted via CB10
    Where did you buy yours and how much did you pay?

09-01-14 11:52 PM
    Where did you buy yours and how much did you pay?

$20-30 off the Zon

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 12:18 AM
    My battery bundle works great. I bought one for my hubby too, and his works fine also.
    09-02-14 03:14 PM
    Just ordered BlackBerry Battery Charger Bundle + Transform Shell (Black) for Z10 in Crackberry Shop. Got 20% off also. $6 S/H Not a shabby deal.

sibeans likes this.
    09-02-14 09:29 PM
    The bundle is the garbage can. Here's my reply in another thread. This has been maybe the most annoying experience related with BlackBerry so far as an owner of many years. I plugged the battery in for overnight, different outlets and always it blinks (pretending that it's charging) and never gets to the green light that it's charged. Then I swap with one in my phone to verify and it's dead or at 10% (whatever it started with). What a waste of money and time. I'm done.

I had a similar experience with the bundle I bought. It's very frustrating.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    09-02-14 10:03 PM
    Doesn't Amazon give refunds, or is this story untrue? Why throw it away?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 01:16 AM
    I don't know but I got my Z10 battery bundle yesterday and today, it's not charging up anymore. Yesterday and early thia norning it is working completely fine.
    I just went to the mall, and then when I got home it's not charging.
    Z10 battery bundle @ amazon-img_20140907_211811.jpg

"BlackBerry is the extension of my hand" - DadaBerry C00182421
    09-07-14 11:00 AM
    Just got one of these in the mail today... Amazon has them for $8.99 right now. I bought it for a road trip I am taking tomorrow (can't use a car charger because of electrical problems in the vehicle). I think I will be happy with it.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 09:25 PM