I see many crackberry addicts trying to deal with clash of clans issues. I just want to say that although it would be nice to sync to google play, it seems like something that just aint gonna work. My solution is simply backing up the app via blackberry link. Part of my leak installation preparation is always doing a backup on BlackBerry link and I make sure that I always check the box for Clash of Clans to backup. This method has worked well for me many times.

What I really want to figure out is how to get my BlackBerry Clash progress onto an android tablet. I don't know if it possible, but it doesn't seem to crazy to think the Clash file could be extracted from my BB or my BB link backup, and installed on an android device. Is that far fetched? Does BB10 convert APKs to Bar files when they are installed or does it just run the APK. If it stays as an APK then I don't see why this could not be done.

Please, let me know what you think about my ideas.

James
    01-06-15 10:55 AM
    I see many crackberry addicts trying to deal with clash of clans issues. I just want to say that although it would be nice to sync to google play, it seems like something that just aint gonna work. My solution is simply backing up the app via blackberry link. Part of my leak installation preparation is always doing a backup on BlackBerry link and I make sure that I always check the box for Clash of Clans to backup. This method has worked well for me many times.

What I really want to figure out is how to get my BlackBerry Clash progress onto an android tablet. I don't know if it possible, but it doesn't seem to crazy to think the Clash file could be extracted from my BB or my BB link backup, and installed on an android device. Is that far fetched? Does BB10 convert APKs to Bar files when they are installed or does it just run the APK. If it stays as an APK then I don't see why this could not be done.

Please, let me know what you think about my ideas.

James
    Many people have made the switch.

Just email them your village name, ask for a recovery code, and tell them you are coming from a lost Apple device and switching to an Android. When you log in to your new android device for the first time, you type in the recovery code, and voila!

I don't like depending on the Link backup/restore because of how unreliable it can be, and how prone to corruption the "BlackBerry Runtime" Link app component can be.

There is no way to dissect the BlackBerry Runtime item in a Link backup for the saved CoC data.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-06-15 11:00 AM

Just email them your village name, ask for a recovery code, and tell them you are coming from a lost Apple device and switching to an Android. When you log in to your new android device for the first time, you type in the recovery code, and voila!
    Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    I am totally going to do this! Thank you!!!
    01-06-15 11:05 AM

I don't like depending on the Link backup/restore because of how unreliable it can be, and how prone to corruption the "BlackBerry Runtime" Link app component can be.

There is no way to dissect the BlackBerry Runtime item in a Link backup for the saved CoC data.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    Since I've lost my progress on my Z10 and am trying to recover it, is it possible to:

• Email supercell and tell them I'm switching from an iphone to android and need a recovery code.
    • Use that recovery code on my Z10 to recover my lost village?

If so, where would you enter the recovery code? Nvm just found out that you have to click "Link Device" and then sign in with G+, which doesn't work... this sucks.

I would have backed up my CoC data if I had known this would have happened.
    02-20-15 05:00 PM
    Hi,
    This is what you should do:
    1. On your new device, download coc from google play and start a new game.
    2. Send a mail through the 'help and support tab'
    3. Give the following information:
    - Account name (your coc name)
    - Your XP level
    - Your town hall level
    - Your clan name
    - The device that you are using and if it is the device that you want your village restored to.
    - When you started playing (which month)
    - The area where you downloaded the game (city, town and country)
    Send a screenshot if possible.

They will respond with a code and give instructions on how to link the game to your device. Your old base will replace the new game that you just started. Worked for me 100%.
    04-07-15 06:51 AM