Hi Tatail

Could you please patch Blacklane the limousine app for my blackberry passport. I am willing to Donate to yourself for your hard work.

Cheers

www.blacklane.com
    11-07-16 10:33 AM
    The apps cant be downloaded, please check the link. thank you.
    11-23-16 12:05 AM
    Hi Guys,

Some of you may know that I drive for Lyft and Uber and have been patching the apps to keep them running on my Passport.
    I saw a few threads being created relating to these apps, and I thought I should create one with proper instructions and updated patched files.

In the link below you will find patched files for Lyft, Uber, Google Play Services and other essential apps.

Currently my Passport is running OS 10.3.2.2530 which is the latest leak. I don't know if this will work for your version of OS.

It might or it might not work for you, I can't guarantee..

I am not a developer or a coder, I am just another forum member who follows instructions.
    That being said here is a few picture proof of Lyft working.

If you have a question please do ask I'll try my best to help.

As per Cobalt's request I am removing his apps from Box folder and I am adding a direct link to his thread and post. Please follow his instructions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10933307

From the above link Download and:
    Install Google Account Manager and login
    Install Blackberry Google ID and checkin
    Install Google Play Sevices (wait 5 minutes after you installed and let the app settle)
    Remove any unpatched version of the apps from your device if you have previously installed
    Install the patched apps you want from the link below

---------------------------------------
    Link for Patched APKs
    ---------------------------------------

https://app.box.com/s/rc7k9f96wcbbn7hj3xr6bqfmmtfg8y9l
    Alternate link thanks to @sg701
    https://app.box.com/s/5k3rf55wt76qaifs5flsvmcgolpk80x7

GetTaxi
    Wheely
    Lyft
    Uber Driver
    Uber Cab
    TaxiForSure
    Ola Cabs
    Sidecar Drive
    Google Maps

Note:If you are having issue such as Unable to determine location do the following:
    Uninstall everything
    Restart your phone
    Install Google Play Service
    Restart your phone
    Let your phone sit idle for at least five minutes<< This is very important
    Install Google Maps
    Check if it detects your location
    If successful install Uber apps
    You should not have anymore issues.

Attachment 348772

Attachment 348773
    Hello

I have a passport and my uber rider ap work great no problems. But my lyft wount work. It opens an app but for some reason cant show the maps. I also tried patching it and puting it to the white list but it wount work. Same thing for uber driver. My skype wount make a call. Can you help?
    12-10-16 09:57 AM
    Hello

I have a passport and my uber rider ap work great no problems. But my lyft wount work. It opens an app but for some reason cant show the maps. I also tried patching it and puting it to the white list but it wount work. Same thing for uber driver. My skype wount make a call. Can you help?

Sorry my friend it has been a while since I was able to successfully patch an app.
    12-11-16 01:50 PM
    Link is not working

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 09:13 AM
    Anyone can plz provide latest version of ola or uber rider

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 05:47 AM
    Sorry my friend it has been a while since I was able to successfully patch an app.
    Is there a way you can explain us how so I I do it? I am using colbat patchet but I wount work...

Thank you
    12-18-16 03:57 PM
    Is there a way you can explain us how so I I do it? I am using colbat patchet but I wount work...

Thank you
    If there I knew a way to do it, I would have done it but unfortunately I don't know..
    01-06-17 04:38 AM
    Is there newer gettaxi app?
    01-19-17 05:55 PM
    Last working Uber driver app?
    01-25-17 09:19 PM
    Could you please help me with how to get Uber app work on Blackberyy thanks
    02-03-17 01:27 PM
    Could you please help me with how to get Uber app work on Blackberyy thanks
    Which one? The driver or passenger?

Posted via CB10
    02-03-17 03:26 PM
    Latest Uber Driver app please
    02-12-17 09:45 AM
    **** apk grab bike g bisa2

Posted via CB10
    02-13-17 07:36 AM
    Seems that Uber passenger app stopped working as well after some recent update.
    02-13-17 08:09 AM
    Seems that Uber passenger app stopped working as well after some recent update.
    It is what I experienced too. It says it now requires Google Play service. How sad!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 07:46 PM
    I can confirm that Grab v4.13.1 (511) patched and Uber v3.126.0 work flawlessly on my PP Silver on 10.3.2.2888.
    Could I trouble you to share your patched grab app with me?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-17 08:56 PM
    Could I trouble you to share your patched grab app with me?

Posted via CB10
    Here you are. Hope that helps

https://www.mediafire.com/?9n95cqtxs...di975tr6y84xaj
    03-05-17 03:36 AM
    Would It be possible if you could re-upload the file to another platform as I was directed to mediafire homepage when I clicked on the link and there isn't any file for me to download.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-17 04:54 AM
    Would It be possible if you could re-upload the file to another platform as I was directed to mediafire homepage when I clicked on the link and there isn't any file for me to download.

Posted via CB10
    Hope it works

com.grabtaxi.passenger-526-patched

com.ubercab-33365-patched
    03-05-17 02:53 PM
    Does anyone know a solution to fix the missing map for, both uber and lyft passenger app?

I'm using a classic running 10.3.3 OS

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 08:37 AM
    All good but Uber is a progressive web app. The mobile app basically runs on m.uber.com which basically provides a webview on its app. This helps the app be sleek and fast to load irrespective of the platform.
    So why not go direct to m.ueber.com ? They more than happy to provide access if you request it .

Posted by BlackBerry Passport
    John Betschart likes this.
    03-10-17 06:16 AM
    And for Lyft you can go to ride.Lyft.com
    03-14-17 05:21 AM
    Thank you both.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 10:44 AM
    All good but Uber is a progressive web app. The mobile app basically runs on m.uber.com which basically provides a webview on its app. This helps the app be sleek and fast to load irrespective of the platform.
    So why not go direct to m.ueber.com ? They more than happy to provide access if you request it .

Posted by BlackBerry Passport
    This is partly true. The Uber app by itself on BB10 will render the same display as the mobile site m.uber.com. However, when you have Cobalt's Google Play Services installed, combined with a patched version of the app, it renders the same full setup and view as on Android phones.

The last working patched version I've been able to use is 3.112.2, which was shared previously on this thread. It's currently still working, but at some point could break with newer updates. Until then, it's successfully running on my parent's (Z30 and Classic) and my gf's (Q10) devices.

The main reason I've struggled to install this workaround on their devices is because in Mexico, m.uber.com no longer provides estimated fares for Uber X. Thus, any rendering of it (Android app by itself, browser or Nemory's Ober/UBR/ Ride for Uber) will not show such estimated fares either.

Inversely, the aforementioned patched app combined with Cobalt's GPS gives all of the same features as Uber on Android (granted, sometimes running a bit sluggish), including estimated fares for all services and the whole help menu within the app.

 Passport (10.3.3.2163) /  PRIV (6.0.1)
    03-16-17 10:04 AM
632 ... 2122232425 ...