Yeah, will do tomorrow..

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!
    12-08-15 10:55 PM
    Sorry, I ran into a problem. My Laptop's charger is broken and can't get it done tonight.

First I have to fix the charger.

Posted via CB10
    thejackson5 likes this.
    12-09-15 12:18 AM
    Uber Driver v3.65.1-patched now posted

https://app.box.com/s/5k3rf55wt76qaifs5flsvmcgolpk80x7
    12-09-15 07:53 AM
    Updated:
    Lyft, Uber Driver And Uber Cab.

Added Sidecar Passenger app.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 05:47 PM
    Sorry, I've been trying to keep up with this post through the 17 pages, does the cobalt version of Uber actually work? I've been using the m.uber website and it's horrible @ location services. Many times it saves me as being two blocks away.
    12-10-15 10:22 AM
    It is not Cobalt232 version.
    Cobalt232 has a tool for patching apps which I and others use to patch those apps.

Yes it does work..
    Go to the first page of this thread and click the first link.
    You will find Uber Cab app but more importantly there is another folder called "Must Install Apps." You have to install those apps before installing Uber.

Let me know if you get it working.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 12:00 PM
    It is not Cobalt232 version.
    Cobalt232 has a tool for patching apps which I and others use to patch those apps.

Yes it does work..
    Go to the first page of this thread and click the first link.
    You will find Uber Cab app but more importantly there is another folder called "Must Install Apps." You have to install those apps before installing Uber.

Let me know if you get it working.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, sorry I meant the patched apps..

I've re-registered the Google ID and account when I updated the Play Store to 6.0.0 mid November. Do I still need to delete and restart that process or simply downloading and installing the patched app will work.
    12-10-15 12:36 PM
    Yes, you need to uninstall Google ID and install the new version, but never click the unregister button.
    12-10-15 06:54 PM
    Hi tatail

I have added a link to your thread in my Google apps landing page (under community patched apps). I suggest that you do the same in your first post for reference. Also, I propose to remove my patched system apps apps (Google Account app, Blackberry Google ID, Play Services) from your package, so that people don't get confused with versions of those apps. I believe it is better if they can get the core apps from my page and the patched user apps from yours.
    12-11-15 03:12 AM
    Hi tatail

I have added a link to your thread in my Google apps landing page (under community patched apps). I suggest that you do the same in your first post for reference. Also, I propose to remove my patched system apps apps (Google Account app, Blackberry Google ID, Play Services) from your package, so that people don't get confused with versions of those apps. I believe it is better if they can get the core apps from my page and the patched user apps from yours.
    Sounds good, I'll do that.
    Have been thinking of updating the first post for a while but i guess it is time now.

Important question: whenever you update any of the apps does the link change or it remains the same?

Also, I was wondering if you remove lucky patcher all together? A lot of people are confused about it.

Thanks
    12-11-15 04:55 AM
    Unreal finally latest versions appear to be working. They were always able to detect location just the map never showed up (Google maps worked from before) but now they both work!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 04:30 PM
    Deleted the November Google ID and account. Redownloaded from the main page. Reinstalled account, success. Reinstalled Google ID, success. Downloaded the new maps and Uber. Maps, cannot log in. Uber, crashed. Any advise or help?
    12-13-15 12:26 AM
    Uber Partner app updated to v3.33.0 available using the same link..
    Do you mean Uber driver? I don't see Uber partner in either of the links

See phone photo

Working Latest Patched Lyft, Uber Partner, and Uber App-img_20151212_225510.png
    12-13-15 12:56 AM
    Deleted the November Google ID and account. Redownloaded from the main page. Reinstalled account, success. Reinstalled Google ID, success. Downloaded the new maps and Uber. Maps, cannot log in. Uber, crashed. Any advise or help?
    Pre-patched Play Play Services must also be installed. Download latest version from my Google apps landing page.
    12-13-15 04:36 AM
    Wow! That was so easy. It is working on my BlackBerry Passport. Thanks so much to everyone.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 03:09 PM
    Hey there nothing works! Tried everything (the instructions). The first link also not allowing downloads. So can't download the must have apps. Tried on both Z30 (STA 100-3, 10.3.2.556) and Passport (SQW 100-1, 10.3.2.2474)

Also, have to convert the apk's to bar's using sachesi, that's the only way I could get them on the devices could that be the issue?
    12-14-15 09:13 AM
    Hey there nothing works! Tried everything (the instructions). The first link also not allowing downloads. So can't download the must have apps. Tried on both Z30 (STA 100-3, 10.3.2.556) and Passport (SQW 100-1, 10.3.2.2474)

Also, have to convert the apk's to bar's using sachesi, that's the only way I could get them on the devices could that be the issue?
    Why would you have to convert the apps to install them. That is definitely not needed.

Have you ever installed an android app before? Did you enable installation of 3rd Party apps in Blackberry settings -> App Manager -> App installation?
    12-14-15 09:30 AM
    Yeah I have other android apps. I used sachesi to install the apps because I downloaded them on the computer and they didn't install until converted to bar.

Do you have a link for the patched google maps and the account manager?
    12-14-15 11:58 AM
    Yeah I have other android apps. I used sachesi to install the apps because I downloaded them on the computer and they didn't install until converted to bar.

Do you have a link for the patched google maps and the account manager?
    Just go to the first link on the first post of this thread using your phone.

This thread is made so you don't have to use a computer.

Using your phone's browser open the link and you will see the files that you need.

Good luck
    12-14-15 01:57 PM
    Uber Cab v3.80.6-patched.apk now posted

JG_Agustin likes this.
    12-14-15 03:54 PM
    Now posted:
    Uber Driver v3.66.2-patched.apk
    Lyft v3.23.0.23096-patched.apk

tatail likes this.
    12-16-15 12:15 PM
    Dear tatail:

Salaam dadashe golam. hala engilisi type mikonam ke baghie befahman

I have a Q5. The reason I got a blackberry is because I dislike typing on a touchscreen keypad and I never felt the need to adapt to a technology which I consider pointless to begin with. Blackberry was the only company still making phones with keyboards, so I got a Q5. I noticed that it is starved for software, but I didn't care because I don't really use that many apps or games. But now, I want to use uber and/or lyft (to drive), and I am encountering the same problems as everyone else. Some have had success downloading the app, but I haven't seen anyone do it on a Q5. Is it even possible? If not, is there anyway I can just install android OS on my phone and bypass this problem completely?
    12-16-15 12:55 PM
    Dear tatail:

Salaam dadashe golam. hala engilisi type mikonam ke baghie befahman

I have a Q5. The reason I got a blackberry is because I dislike typing on a touchscreen keypad and I never felt the need to adapt to a technology which I consider pointless to begin with. Blackberry was the only company still making phones with keyboards, so I got a Q5. I noticed that it is starved for software, but I didn't care because I don't really use that many apps or games. But now, I want to use uber and/or lyft (to drive), and I am encountering the same problems as everyone else. Some have had success downloading the app, but I haven't seen anyone do it on a Q5. Is it even possible? If not, is there anyway I can just install android OS on my phone and bypass this problem completely?
    Dear issad, waSalaam wrwb.

Let answer your last question first.
    You can't install Android or any other OS apart from specifically made OS BlackBerry devices. BlackBerry 10 devices are the most secure OS and that is the reason.

Can you tell me what OS version are you running on your Q5?

Please install the latest if possible.

Now tell me what steps have you taken or done so far?

I have a BlackBerry Passport and i have no issues running the apps.

I am here to help you just let me know what you need help with.
    12-16-15 03:06 PM
    Tatail - latest version of the Lyft app did not patch correctly this time. I tried it more than once, but each time I've installed it I get the "Lyft relies on Google Play services..." message. Can you patch it and see what happens?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 04:25 PM
    Tatail - latest version of the Lyft app did not patch correctly this time. I tried it more than once, but each time I've installed it I get the "Lyft relies on Google Play services..." message. Can you patch it and see what happens?

Posted via CB10
    Updated new version..

Try it and if it gave you problem, restart your phone and it'll work fine.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 06:11 PM
632 ... 1213141516 ...