Please update gett -- it stopped working!
    Uber Cab
    Uber Driver
    Lyft
    Updated to latest version available.
    09-06-15 12:44 AM
    Gettaxi is still old and does not run anymore :-(
    09-06-15 07:38 AM
    Thank you SO much. I thought I was going to have to replace my passport to drive for uber. And I love the phone. Do you have the lyft driver app?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 07:21 PM
    Gettaxi is still old and does not run anymore :-(
    GetTaxi and Google Play Services updated.

Let me know if there is an issue with it.
    09-07-15 10:01 PM
    Thank you SO much. I thought I was going to have to replace my passport to drive for uber. And I love the phone. Do you have the lyft driver app?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it is in the same link.
    Unlike Uber, Lyft uses the same app for both driver and passenger.
    09-07-15 10:03 PM
    GetTaxi and Google Play Services updated.

Let me know if there is an issue with it.
    I'm running the latest Uber Cab - do I need to update Google Play Services from your prior version?
    09-07-15 11:31 PM
    I'm running the latest Uber Cab - do I need to update Google Play Services from your prior version?
    I say if it is working fine don't touch it.
    I was experiencing some lag with th Lyft app that is why I updated.
    09-07-15 11:53 PM
    I say if it is working fine don't touch it.
    I was experiencing some lag with th Lyft app that is why I updated.
    Well it works fine but it's not what I would call snappy. I guess lag is relative to expectations and I'll never know unless I try the update.

Has anyone else here updated to the Sept release of patched Google Play Services who already had the latest Uber Cab running? Did you see any difference?
    09-08-15 10:39 AM
    newest version of uber didn't work properly for me with the newest Google Play Services. the map screen inside Uber stopped displaying maps completely. had to go back to the version specified in the original post to get it working again. on a z30
    Rob Perozak likes this.
    09-10-15 06:30 PM
    Could you please update Ola cabs app?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    09-13-15 05:22 AM
    newest version of uber didn't work properly for me with the newest Google Play Services. the map screen inside Uber stopped displaying maps completely. had to go back to the version specified in the original post to get it working again. on a z30
    Thanks for the heads up.
    09-13-15 09:08 AM
    I can see the link and all the apps, but when I click on download, it says the download has started but there wouldn't be any download starting in ages. There is nothing wrong with my internet. The problem is the same on my mac (safari and firefox) and passport, with all the links. Plz help. I am unable to patch them myself.
    09-14-15 11:14 AM
    Where can I find the previous versions of Google Play Services? The latest patched version of UberDriver did not work for me with the newest GPS file. May I vent by saying Uber is one of the most freaking unorganized companies in the world. The technology is cool when it works but the other facets of the company are a joke.
    09-14-15 07:33 PM
    Uber wants to be updated. Any chance to get a new patched version?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 08:54 PM
    I can see the link and all the apps, but when I click on download, it says the download has started but there wouldn't be any download starting in ages. There is nothing wrong with my internet. The problem is the same on my mac (safari and firefox) and passport, with all the links. Plz help. I am unable to patch them myself.
    Make sure you have turned off desktop mode on your browser, close the browser and try again. Mobile site works for me.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    09-14-15 09:34 PM
    Tatail - THANK YOU for your work on these apps and instructions. I'm glad you've had the patience to keep doing this in spite of some people demanding updates without a hint of appreciation and others that did not read the instructions. I've just signed up to be an UBER driver and was fearful that my Z30 would not be compatible. You've made that possible for me and others without asking the community for anything. Again, many thanks.

P.S. In the instructions you state "Uninstall Everything". Hoping that did not mean a near factory wipe of my phone, I simply uninstalled the prior version of UBER (I did not have Google Play or Maps installed previously) and followed the rest of the instructions. It appears to be working although I have not driven yet. Were you intending to mean everything on ones phone?
    09-15-15 01:51 PM
    The updated Uber Driver apps are greatly appreciated! It looks like we need another update so us blackberry folks can get back on the road. Is there anyway we can show our appreciation by, shall we say, tipping, and making this worthwhile for you? Maybe a donation through square cash or something similar?? Please let us know,

Tom
    Rob Perozak and tatail like this.
    09-15-15 04:13 PM
    If anyone has successfully patched the Uber Driver App, please let us know.

Tatail seems to be MIA, so we are left to our own devices.

I have tried to do this myself, but have run into a few bugs.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,

Tom

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nyone-1038641/
    09-16-15 12:51 PM
    If anyone has successfully patched the Uber Driver App, please let us know.

Tatail seems to be MIA, so we are left to our own devices.

I have tried to do this myself, but have run into a few bugs.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks,

Tom

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nyone-1038641/
    Tatail was just posting on this thread last week! And he signed on to CB yesterday! Anyways have you tried using the suggestions from THIS thread? .........

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    09-16-15 01:12 PM
    I patched the latest uber app and it works fine

Q10 on 10.3.2.2474
    09-16-15 01:16 PM
    Is this something you can share? And, Was it Uber (for Riders) or Uber Partners (for Drivers)?

I tried several times to patch it myself, but have run into some kind of error as the GMAPS Patcher looks for Java. Frustrating.
    09-16-15 01:18 PM
    The uber rider. I used lucky patcher to patch it.

Q10 on 10.3.2.2474
    09-16-15 01:20 PM
    Tatail was just posting on this thread last week! And he signed on to CB yesterday! Anyways have you tried using the suggestions from THIS thread? .........

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    I've used the patched APK's from Tatail since I have been driving for Uber the past 6 weeks. It's never been more than a day of downtime from Uber requiring an update and a patched APK being posted. Until now.

We certainly can't get upset at someone who has gone above and beyond the call of duty for all this time. But, it would be nice to find a workable solution.

THanks,

Tom
    pkcable likes this.
    09-16-15 01:23 PM
    Uber Rider is not a big deal to me. I only use it to see where other drivers are camped out.

The Mobile Web version works just fine for this, so I don't know if the app needs updating or not.

I'll see if I can locate Lucky Patcher.

Thanks,

Tom
    pkcable likes this.
    09-16-15 01:25 PM
    Sorry guys.. been very busy past few days (not Uber busy).. will put the new updates tonight..

Posted via CB10
    Rob Perozak likes this.
    09-16-15 01:58 PM
632 ... 56789 ...