My mistake this time, it's working now but on browser not on crackberry app

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 04:32 AM
    Uber unable to determine location error even after restart

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 05:05 AM
    Uber unable to determine location error even after restart

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I thought it was version specific, but older versions, when installed anew, have the same problem. I think auto-location improves over time, God knows why

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 11:43 AM
    Sorry guys, I was away. Just uploaded latest APKs of Ola and Uber.
    12-05-15 08:32 AM
    Hi guys am using Q10.can you say how to install Google services on my mobile plz reply asap

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 08:42 AM
    Hello guys plz help me am using Q10 say me the procedure to install android apps..every time it's saying Google service not found
    Working APKs for Indian users (OIa, Taxi for Sure, Uber, Cabsguru etc)-img_20151207_101124.png

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 10:46 PM
    Plzz guys say me how to install android apps on my Q10 am getng error won't run without Google play service plz sayy me procedure
    Working APKs for Indian users (OIa, Taxi for Sure, Uber, Cabsguru etc)-img_20151207_101124.png

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 10:48 PM
    Hey. The solution to your problem was described on previous page. Quoting it here

Yes you do need to install Cobalt's APKs (you can find them here). In particular you need:
    1. Google Account Manager;
    2. BlackBerry Google ID;
    3. Google Play Services;
    4. I would also advice to install Android Assistant to enable Android apps to work on cellular connection.

Instructions on how to install and use them are in the original Cobalt's post.
    12-06-15 11:40 PM
    I have clicked that link but still cobalt file not found

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 02:04 AM
    Guys.. watch out for an update today evening (IST) for cabsguru. (not a member or employee etc., just a normal customer)

Need your help in patching it since it will be a complete new UI and also new features. Somehow need to get this awesome app working perfectly fine on our BB10 devices.
    12-14-15 12:24 AM
    Hi Johny, all the apps like Uber, Ola and Taxi for Sure are working fine. But can you please update a food ordering app like Swiggy apk? It's not working when I download it from PlayStore. Help is appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 04:07 AM
    [QUOTE=unknown_johny;12022107]Yes you do need to install Cobalt's APKs (you can find them here). In particular you need:
    1. Google Account Manager;
    2. BlackBerry Google ID;
    3. Google Play Services;
    4. I would also advice to install Android Assistant to enable Android apps to work on cellular connection.

Hi Johnny, where do I get Android Assistant from? Couldn't find it.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-15 11:25 AM
    You can download Google Settings app from the landing page. It can also enable cellular data for android apps.
    12-15-15 01:12 PM
    You can download Google Settings app from the landing page. It can also enable cellular data for android apps.
    Hi Cobalt, I've already downloaded all the files from your landing page.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 02:35 AM
    Can you please analyze the latest version of cabsguru app if it can be patched to work. Old version works but need to know of latest version will work.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 05:45 AM
    Can you please analyze the latest version of cabsguru app if it can be patched to work. Old version works but need to know of latest version will work.

Posted via CB10
    Lucky patcher proved to be useless in patching the latest cabsguru. Google dependencies could not be removed no matter which way I patched it. However, I managed to get an APK with a limited functionality: no map, google play services error is hanging in the background, but autolocation works and I think you can book a cab (I haven't tried yet).

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 06:50 AM
    Hi Johny, all the apps like Uber, Ola and Taxi for Sure are working fine. But can you please update a food ordering app like Swiggy apk? It's not working when I download it from PlayStore. Help is appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Rohan! Swiggy works fine even without patching, except autolocation doesn't work. But it doesn't work after patching either, so I'm of no help here

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 06:51 AM
    Lucky patcher proved to be useless in patching the latest cabsguru. Google dependencies could not be removed no matter which way I patched it. However, I managed to get an APK with a limited functionality: no map, google play services error is hanging in the background, but autolocation works and I think you can book a cab (I haven't tried yet).

Posted via CB10
    Simply patch it with Play Services Patcher. Lucky Patcher has a very low success rate.

And to get full location support you need:

Google Account Manager 4.3.3
    Blackberry Google ID 2.7
    Google Play Services 8.4.89

All from my Google apps landing page. If you have older versions of those apps installed, you should REMOVE them and then install the new ones from scratch. DO NOT UPDATE THEM, or location services will not work properly.
    12-17-15 07:23 AM
    Simply patch it with Play Services Patcher. Lucky Patcher has a very low success rate.

Blackberry Google ID 2.7

All from my Google apps landing page. If you have older versions of those apps installed, you should REMOVE them and then install the new ones from scratch. DO NOT UPDATE THEM, or location services will not work properly.
    Hi Cobalt,
    When I try to sign into my Google account (downloaded from your landing page) it says this account already exists. What should I do next? Please help.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 07:38 AM
    Can u explain me the process of patching through play service patcher

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 07:44 AM
    12-17-15 07:46 AM
    And you should become familiar with this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10933307
    12-17-15 07:47 AM

Blackberry Google ID 2.7

Hi Cobalt,
    Please see this image, all these 3 except for Google maps are downloaded from the landing page.
    Working APKs for Indian users (OIa, Taxi for Sure, Uber, Cabsguru etc)-img_20151217_190953.png and when I open Google account, and try singing into it, it says account already exists.

Regarding the Google Settings icon, everything is in place.

Regardless of all this, all Cabs apps work fine without maps.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 07:50 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Please see this image, all these 3 except for Google maps are downloaded from the landing page.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151217_190953.png 
Views:	593 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	384744 and when I open Google account, and try singing into it, it says account already exists.

Regarding the Google Settings icon, everything is in place.

Regardless of all this, all Cabs apps work fine without maps.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    I doesn't look like youre having a problem.

When you run the Google Account app for the first time and login there, a Google System account is created on your device. This can only be done once. After that, the account stays on your device until you either remove it from Account settings or if you remove the whole Google Account app itself. So everything is fine here.

You should see your Google system system account if you open the Blackberry Google ID app. If you see it there and if you checked in the device, everything is fine here too.

Then you have installed Play Services, so also that is ok

Now you must patch the all Cabs app with Play Services patcher, so that it can work together with my framework files. Then the map will be displayed in your app.
    12-17-15 08:08 AM
    Looking for mobile version of this app

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 09:27 AM
97 1234