That is more than likely your problem. Your OS needs updating.
    But it says that I am running latest software when I tap on "check for updates"

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 11:46 AM
    I am on 10.3.2.2836 as of now.

Posted via CB10
    https://mega.nz/file/tVgyjDYS#ojnru-...CIkAU1dIybpHK0

Download autoloader to PC, unzip it, plug in your device, and run the autoloader.

Your device will be wiped in the process.
    04-02-20 11:46 AM
    https://mega.nz/file/tVgyjDYS#ojnru-...CIkAU1dIybpHK0

Download autoloader to PC, unzip it, plug in your device, and run the autoloader.

Your device will be wiped in the process.
    Thank u very much that you have been helping me too much.
    But I would like to know what does this autoloader thing is and what does it do?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 11:48 AM
    But it says that I am running latest software when I tap on "check for updates"

Posted via CB10
    That's because your provider has decided NOT to push the newer OS. You are going to have to do the job manually as per conite's link on Mega.
    04-02-20 11:48 AM
    That's because your provider has decided NOT to push the newer OS. You are going to have to do the job manually as per conite's link on Mega.
    Is this safe or it is potentially able to do bad to my device?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 11:50 AM
    Is this safe or it is potentially able to do bad to my device?

Posted via CB10
    It is very safe. It comes from BlackBerry.

Just make sure you know your BBID login and password before running it. You will be asked for it after you reboot.
    04-02-20 11:51 AM
    It is very safe. It comes from BlackBerry.
    Thanks very much Conite. You have been too helpful.
    Can I get your BBM pin or whatsapp number so that I can contact you faster if I get in some trouble whole the process or afterwards or if I have some questions and queries.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 11:53 AM
    Thanks very much Conite. You have been too helpful.
    Can I get your BBM pin or whatsapp number so that I can contact you faster if I get in some trouble whole the process or afterwards or if I have some questions and queries.

Posted via CB10
    Feel free to post here, or contact me by CrackBerry PM.
    04-02-20 11:56 AM
    Feel free to post here, or contact me by CrackBerry PM.
    Okay. I have installed BlackBerry runtime on my BlackBerry Leap, if I do autoloader stuff does this android runtime gets wiped too?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 11:58 AM
    Okay. I have installed BlackBerry runtime on my BlackBerry Leap, if I do autoloader stuff does this android runtime gets wiped too?

Posted via CB10
    No. The one in 10.3.3 is newer - which is why your Android apps will run better.
    04-02-20 12:03 PM
    does this android runtime gets wiped too?
    Yes, and you will never need that runtime fix again.
    04-02-20 12:03 PM
    OK I'll shut up now!
    04-02-20 12:04 PM
    OK I'll shut up now!
    Lol.
    04-02-20 12:04 PM
    How do I download snap app on my device?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 12:19 PM
    How do I download snap app on my device?

Posted via CB10
    The wireless camera monitoring app?
    04-02-20 12:48 PM
    I have the snap app....but it isn't letting me log in....i don't have 2step verification enabled on my Google account even after that it is saying unable to login and check your email and password.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 12:56 PM
    I have the snap app....but it isn't letting me log in....i don't have 2step verification enabled on my Google account even after that it is saying unable to login and check your email and password.

Posted via CB10
    Don't expect to be able to run most apps. The Android Runtime in BB10 is ancient.

Also, many apps are looking for Google Play Services, which don't exist on BB10.
    04-02-20 01:01 PM
    Don't expect to be able to run most apps. The Android Runtime in BB10 is ancient.
    Oh...I just need to get few apps....like Facebook, whatsapp and instagram. But this snap app is just not signing in..even when I am filling my credentials correctly

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 01:03 PM
    Oh...I just need to get few apps....like Facebook, whatsapp and instagram. But this snap app is just not signing in..even when I am filling my credentials correctly

Posted via CB10
    Lack of Google Play Services.
    04-02-20 01:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    WhatsApp: www.whatsapp.com/android

Instagram: use mobile website

Facebook Lite: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ry0vbhosd2...7.184.apk?dl=0
    04-02-20 01:31 PM
    WhatsApp: www.whatsapp.com/android

Instagram: use mobile website

Facebook Lite: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ry0vbhosd2...7.184.apk?dl=0
    Thanks Conite once again....dunno how many times have I thanked u and how many yet to do.
    I also want to ask u that my BlackBerry browser doesn't respond to quite a many websites. Sometimes it does stuck and doesn't recognise links to move to another page (like for a download link, I tap but it doesn't respond) and this instagram website, I tried but all of the stories are altogether displayed in one circle where there should be an option for add my story...consequently all the names are mixed and look like a group of ants and all pictures of the accounts the story has been posted by look like something not resembling human species.
    Plus, it doesn't show messages, settings...its just keep loading all the time...I kept it for 12minutes but nothing happened. None of the apps are working for instagram....igrann doesn't support direct messaging....nemory wants payment....what to do now??

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 01:43 PM
    snap app
    Ok cutting in again ........Gordo, the Snap app has not worked for about 3 years now. It is of absolutely no use anymore so you may as well uninstall. If you want a Google App Store front end then try the Yalp Store and you can sign in with your ID and Password etc. Again, however, your first priority will be to update that ancient OS that you have. If you don't, nothing else will work properly.

If you are big into social apps (instagram, facebook etc) then be aware that you will probably need a new phone. BB10 and your Leap will never give you a perfect experience even with an OS update.
    04-02-20 02:03 PM
    Thanks Conite once again....dunno how many times have I thanked u and how many yet to do.
    I also want to ask u that my BlackBerry browser doesn't respond to quite a many websites. Sometimes it does stuck and doesn't recognise links to move to another page (like for a download link, I tap but it doesn't respond) and this instagram website, I tried but all of the stories are altogether displayed in one circle where there should be an option for add my story...consequently all the names are mixed and look like a group of ants and all pictures of the accounts the story has been posted by look like something not resembling human species.
    Plus, it doesn't show messages, settings...its just keep loading all the time...I kept it for 12minutes but nothing happened. None of the apps are working for instagram....igrann doesn't support direct messaging....nemory wants payment....what to do now??

Posted via CB10
    The browser has some improvements in 10.3.3. Update asap.

After that, you'll have to use an Android browser for more difficult websites. I like Kiwi:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/geomet...-apk-download/
    04-02-20 02:18 PM
    Ok cutting in again ........Gordo, the Snap app has not worked for about 3 years now. It is of absolutely no use anymore so you may as well uninstall. If you want a Google App Store front end then try the Yalp Store and you can sign in with your ID and Password etc. Again, however, your first priority will be to update that ancient OS that you have. If you don't, nothing else will work properly.

If you are big into social apps (instagram, facebook etc) then be aware that you will probably need a new phone. BB10 and your Leap will never give you a perfect experience even with an OS update.
    Okay. Thanks brookie. I was wondering if you could tell me about the setting up process for Yalp stuff.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 09:46 PM
    The browser has some improvements in 10.3.3. Update asap.

After that, you'll have to use an Android browser for more difficult websites. I like Kiwi:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/geomet...-apk-download/
    Okay...I shall do it today.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-20 09:46 PM
113 ... 2345