So updated my z10 stl100-3 to the just leaked 10.2.1.575. After update I'm working on re-sideloading all my sideloaded apps. From what I read, this android runtime (10.2.1.9 looks like) is an "unlocked" runtime so my debug token I used on a previous leaked OS shouldn't been needed. Well in sideloading all my bar files (using xsacha's android-pack) about a third of the apps i have to sideload are working fine and the other two-thirds are erroring saying a debug token is needed.

Now I don't mind installing a debug token, really easy to do and i already have one to use, but I guess I would like to know why some still require one while others don't. Below is a list of all my sideloaded apps and which ones are requiring a debug token. Thanks for any clarification.

Sideloaded Fine:
    -Angry_Birds_2.0.2.bar
    -Angry_Birds_Rio_1.4.2_m.bar
    -Angry_Birds_Seasons_2.2.0.bar
    -com.ea.BejeweledBlitz_row_v1.0.606.0.bar
    -com.ea.game.pvz2_row_v1.0.6.0.bar (Plants vs. Zombies 2)
    -com.waze_v3.7.3.0.bar
    -Cut-the-Rope-v1.3.1-approb.com.bar
    -UNO_HD_v3.4.1.bar

Requiring Debug Token:
    -com.google.android.apps.maps.bar
    -com.imangi.templerun.bar
    -com.imangi.templerun2.bar
    -com.kiloo.subwaysurf.bar
    -com.ksl.android.bar (Local News Station)
    -com.ksl.android.weather.bar (Local News Station Weather)
    -com.LDSdudes.ldshfree.bar (LDS Hymns)
    -com.myfitnesspal.android.bar
    -com.sm.SlingGuide.Dish.bar (Dish Anywhere)
    -org.lds.ldssa.bar (LDS Scriptures)
    -org.lds.ldstools.bar (LDS Tools)
    -org.mozilla.firefox.bar

If anyone would like any of these bar files or the apks I converted to get them to use or to test out yourself, just let me know. (Except for the ones I paid for of course! )
    10-11-13 01:09 PM
    Where you using BAR files that were created using a debug token??
    10-11-13 01:47 PM
    You need to reconvert your APK files without setting Application-Development-Mode: true with optional debug token .bar file.
    10-11-13 01:51 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Everything that worked on the previous unlocked runtime either crashes or says no network connection. The only two that work for me are temple run 2 and Google Earth. The older unlocked runtime did the same bit always seems to correct it self after switching wifi or airplane mode off and on. Thinking of going back, but I do like getting rid of the black bar

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 01:53 PM
    Im fine here with this runtime. The only prob is the apps become slower to start. Once it start then it will be ok. I can live with it as long as the bar is gone and it is unlocked.

Posted via Non-iOS Non-Android Non-WP device
    10-11-13 01:57 PM
    Where you using BAR files that were created using a debug token??
    I did redownload from play store and reconvert with no luck

You need to reconvert your APK files without setting Application-Development-Mode: true with optional debug token .bar file.
    are you referring to removing the [-d "%~dp0debugtoken.bar"] flag from the command within the ConvertAndroidApp bat file in Android-Pack? Because I doubt that would do it. Please explain where you are referring to?
    10-11-13 02:28 PM
    I am not familiar with the contents of the ConvertAndroidApp.bat file as part of Android-Pack. In general, not only do you have to remove the -d switch (which allows for the installation of unsigned .bar files with an accompanying debug token), but you also have to sign the converted packages with your developer certificate. Might be easier to do this with an online apk2bar conversion tool.
    10-11-13 04:21 PM
    If you convert your apps using a debug token, then no matter the Runtime you have, you will still need that token to run those apps. I believe such is your case.
    So re-convert your apks using online converters such as apk2bar.org or http://apps.goodereader.com/apk-2-bar/

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    10-11-13 05:20 PM
    If you convert your apps using a debug token, then no matter the Runtime you have, you will still need that token to run those apps. I believe such is your case.
    So re-convert your apks using online converters such as apk2bar.org or APK to Bar Online Converter

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    I prefer to convert my own locally instead of some web service, I've known too many web developers to feel comfortable with that. So I revived my old Hatax bat files and converted the apks that way.
    10-11-13 05:28 PM
    Is the angry birds free?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 03:17 PM
    Some are, Rio and Seasons I think

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 10:36 PM
    Would you mind sending me these 2?
    -org.lds.ldssa.bar (LDS Scriptures)
    -org.lds.ldstools.bar (LDS Tools)
    11-09-13 01:10 PM
    Subway surf and temple run working perfectly with me without any token