I used to have a blackberry z10, and i was able to sideload apps just fine. a couple years have passed, and i got another blackberry, and i need to sideload some apps. So i got ddpb again. insert my IP thats listed under the developer mode, and typed the password correctly. it says "'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command," or when i push "scan" it says my blackberry must not be connected to my computer. or it tells me i may need to "reboot the target"?? i have my developer mode on, i have it so i can download apps from other sources... i also followed a step by step on how to sideload a different way and it said "failure 500" im thinking its something with my blackberry. ive tried on three different computers.
    02-28-16 03:22 PM
    I used to have a blackberry z10, and i was able to sideload apps just fine. a couple years have passed, and i got another blackberry, and i need to sideload some apps. So i got ddpb again. insert my IP thats listed under the developer mode, and typed the password correctly. it says "'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command," or when i push "scan" it says my blackberry must not be connected to my computer. or it tells me i may need to "reboot the target"?? i have my developer mode on, i have it so i can download apps from other sources... i also followed a step by step on how to sideload a different way and it said "failure 500" im thinking its something with my blackberry. ive tried on three different computers.
    You may have an outdated version of DDBP, outdated meaning "not current with current devices". I haven't used DDBP in ages, I used the Chrome PlayBook Device Manager 90% of the time. Try that and see what results you get while you wait for further replies.
    02-28-16 03:45 PM
    i did try that method as well. thats where i got the "failure 500" message. ): thank you for your reply.
    02-28-16 03:54 PM
    I'm wondering what apps you're trying to sideload...? If in bar form, then you could always use DBBT, or Sachesi to do it. Plenty of threads here in the forums on how to do it. Otherwise if they're apk's there's no longer a need to convert to bar to sideload. Just download the apk's to your device and run them.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-28-16 04:27 PM
    I'm wondering what apps you're trying to sideload...? If in bar form, then you could always use DBBT, or Sachesi to do it. Plenty of threads here in the forums on how to do it. Otherwise if they're apk's there's no longer a need to convert to bar to sideload. Just download the apk's to your device and run them.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    today i did try to download an apk of snapchat and it told me i needed google play services to run them. which isnt compatible with my device. but ill try the other two you suggested
    02-28-16 04:36 PM
    Snapchat doesn't work on BB10. Blocked by the developer. Some vocal minority might disagree and claim it works through a 3rd party app Casper and such but the consensus of many threads on the subject is that it simply doesn't work and will not work.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    02-28-16 04:42 PM