I went to SNAP found latest Square Reg app, downloaded it and it works. Why are some apps like Square (people need to accept credit cards as a business) not on the Amazon store when they work perfect and have a million downloads?

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red and still on 10.2.1
    05-09-15 07:29 AM
    i don't find much on Amazon I want ever. They have a lot of games but as far as the apps go, I seem to be disappointed when I try to download something. I prefer snap anyway...cleaner.
    baspeed likes this.
    05-09-15 07:33 AM
    i don't find much on Amazon I want ever. They have a lot of games but as far as the apps go, I seem to be disappointed when I try to download something. I prefer snap anyway...cleaner.
    Problem is most can hardly dial a call let alone side load SNAP. Isn't a BlackBerry made for the small business person.......NOT. The app thing is #CRAZY

05-09-15 07:50 AM
    Problem is most can hardly dial a call let alone side load SNAP. Isn't a BlackBerry made for the small business person.......NOT. The app thing is #CRAZY

What? Not sure what dialing a call has to do with this or why you claim most people can't do it. If you're trying to....in some odd way....imply that sideloading snap is difficult, then you clearly haven't tried it. It takes less than 5 minutes.

Download snap to computer.
    Download chrome plugin for blackberry to computer and install
    Put phone in Developer mode (and set up a password if you don't already have one)
    Connect phone to computer
    open browser and click BB icon that just appeared after you installed the plugin (or... manually enter IP address the phone indicated when turning on dev mode)
    enter password in browswer to gain access.
    drag and drop the downloaded Snap into the browser list of your apps and watch it install.

DONE.

Enjoy snap on your phone. Now you have pretty much everything Android has to offer...though some apps won't work perfectly or at all.
    baspeed likes this.
    05-09-15 08:12 AM