Yes of course blackberry is a classic! But why do so many people have to be turned away when going for the same thing.

Sorry but the 3rd party apps just aren't cutting it on BlackBerry,there is literally too much going on or you have to download and install several things just to have the possibility of using one app!

Casper not cutting it! There is literally too much and no flow.

Groupme just doesn't cooperate even on the Web browser.

I love my phone I do but jeez nobody is listening and I'm reading all these forums here and there and there are still no answers.

The bbstore and amazon store literally have nothing to offer! So I'm starting to feel like they're a waste of space.

Sorry just a rant.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 03:34 PM
    I hate to say it, but if you're looking for a large app catalog, BlackBerry is the wrong platform for it. Not much one can really do about it.

On the bright side, you do get one heck of a communications and productivity experience with a BlackBerry!
    07-10-15 07:48 PM
    Lol! Casper?? Get snapchat dude! Like you really dont know how to get snapchat to work?? Thats pretty funny. Clearly you need something much easier to use so I would suggest an iphone. My grandma owns one and she raves about how simple and easy it is to use one. So go for iphone since your not very tech smart it would seem.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    07-10-15 07:54 PM
    I'm extremely happy not to have to use Snapchat personally! I think that app is a huge insecure waste of time.

Rock'n the most Awesomest Z30!
    07-10-15 10:01 PM
    Go complain to the developers, they're the ones who don't want to build the apps.

Trust me, Blackberry would love to have them, but if they don't want to support the platform, what can we do?

Work Wide and Prosper
    07-10-15 11:00 PM
    Lol! Casper?? Get snapchat dude! Like you really dont know how to get snapchat to work?? Thats pretty funny. Clearly you need something much easier to use so I would suggest an iphone. My grandma owns one and she raves about how simple and easy it is to use one. So go for iphone since your not very tech smart it would seem.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    Fairly odd to view simplicity as a negative.
    07-11-15 12:06 AM

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    Great job at being condescending. Bravo!

Posted via C5303
    07-11-15 02:54 AM
    To answer the OP, most of the companies we work for make decisions on which platforms to support based on numbers. The numbers just aren't there for BB10.

We have finite budgets and hiring truly talented designers and developers is hard. The top developers are much, much more expensive than they were 5 years ago. So we apply our finite and precious resources to improving our iOS and Android apps instead.

The other issue is retention of talented people. If we put people on the BB10 app project, most of them would just leave us and go down the street where someone else would let them work on the next great thing to put on their CV. That's how the business works.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    07-11-15 03:48 AM

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    Have you even read the forums? If you had you would have known snapchat is a no go on a BlackBerry device hence 3rd party apps. Maybe you need BlackBerry assistant on your phone to read the forums out for you

Posted via CB10
    oldsoul123 likes this.
    07-11-15 06:15 AM