I have been looking at the blackberry passport for nearly a year and half I finally got one after taking so long to decide, been watching a lot of youtube reviews that they all say the battery lasts them 2 days or at least 1 and I half. It mine lasts half a day I need to charge it twice in one day. I do have a lot of apps on there installing them like I still have my Samsung could that be the problem?? Is there any advice to make my battery last longer atleast a day?? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 02:02 PM
    I have been looking at the blackberry passport for nearly a year and half I finally got one after taking so long to decide, been watching a lot of youtube reviews that they all say the battery lasts them 2 days or at least 1 and I half. It mine lasts half a day I need to charge it twice in one day. I do have a lot of apps on there installing them like I still have my Samsung could that be the problem?? Is there any advice to make my battery last longer atleast a day?? Thank you

Posted via CB10

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Device Monitor.
    2. Tap the CPU icon at the bottom.
    3. In the drop down at the top, change it to 12 hours.
    4. The graph will now show the usage history and the apps and services that used a percentage of the CPU over the 12 hour period.
    5. You can use the blue dots on the graph to narrow the time gap.
    6. Tap each app or service listed to bring up a set of highly detailed usage graphs.

Use this to help ID what is eating your battery.
    reecejames likes this.
    02-15-17 02:12 PM
    Do you have a lot of android apps installed? We'd need to have a look as the above poster said at your device manager information to see if we can pinpoint anything unusual.

Posted via CB10
    reecejames likes this.
    02-15-17 02:13 PM
    Yes I do have loads of android installed as I just came from a Samsung I like this phone better but I do love my apps I have turned all the run apps in the background off. But I still don't really understand the chart thing as of yet as I'm still getting used to the software yesterday I charged it 3 times do you think I need to replace the battery as it was second hand phone??

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 08:51 AM
    Yes I do have loads of android installed as I just came from a Samsung I like this phone better but I do love my apps I have turned all the run apps in the background off. But I still don't really understand the chart thing as of yet as I'm still getting used to the software yesterday I charged it 3 times do you think I need to replace the battery as it was second hand phone??

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 08:53 AM
    Swipe down from the top and click on device monitor. Press the volume up and down keys at same time to take a screenshot and post the picture here so we can see. Here's an example of mine so far today.

Why is my blackberry passport battery dying so fast-img_20170216_094226.png

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 09:43 AM
    Why is my blackberry passport battery dying so fast-img_20170216_171918.png

I have really used it today but when I start using the stuff and apps I want to use I dies like 2/3 times a day and most and having it the past 2 days it's always said 4 hours left even if it's on like 95% it's the first time it says it's going to last for like 8 hours

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 11:22 AM
    I just tried playing lara croft go and my battery dropped like 7% in Less then a minute and I always have battery saver on

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 11:25 AM
    I just tried playing lara croft go and my battery dropped like 7% in Less then a minute and I always have battery saver on

Posted via CB10
    Yep...playing game on these phone will tax the battery for sure.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 02:50 PM