Right now I'm establishing my android app for Google play services and Google play store but sad to say I cannot download apk files from Crack berry and I cannot reply to my own thread how can I resolve this?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 11:24 PM
    Sounds like you don't have the option set to open links in the regular browser but instead set to open in CB10. You can either browse to the thread with your regular BlackBerry browser or go to settings on the CB10 app> General> Open URLS in 'BlackBerry Browser'. As for why you can't reply to your own thread, it's likely because it's closed.

There's little point in your thread remaining open as you have all the info you needed, which was a link to Cobalt's Google Play store download. There's hundreds of 'How do I download Google Play Store' threads already from people simply not searching, another is not needed. Any other questions you might have surrounding the Google Play store installation should be asked in that thread you were linked to.

PS: Stop duplicating your posts. I've deleted your other post asking the same question again.
    07-20-15 11:40 PM
    OK thanks!, sorry by the way but really I'm not spamming tho.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-15 11:49 PM