I am unable to install google play servives in my BlackBerry z10 phone. I have OS 10.3.2. I have installed all the 3 APK files i.e google account manager, google BlackBerry ID and googke play store. I want to run the 'HANGOUTS' app in my phone and it wont run without google play services. Please please please help me out.
    01-21-16 01:53 AM
    whats the error displaying while installing it??
    01-21-16 03:11 AM
    Sir, when I try to run hangouts, then it shows a message that it needs google play services to proceed. Then I downloaded google play services from google play store, which I had installed recently. But when I get to install google play services, it says that unable to install this app. Sir, I strongly need hangouts app, bcoz it is related to my career. Plzz help me
    01-21-16 06:17 AM
    Sir, when I try to run hangouts, then it shows a message that it needs google play services to proceed. Then I downloaded google play services from google play store, which I had installed recently. But when I get to install google play services, it says that unable to install this app. Sir, I strongly need hangouts app, bcoz it is related to my career. Plzz help me
    You need Cobalt's modified Google Play Services. The one from Play Store will not work.

You also need the patched version of Hangouts.
    01-21-16 06:19 AM
    How to get both of these sir?
    01-21-16 06:31 AM
    How to get both of these sir?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=965257
    01-21-16 06:47 AM
    so hangouts is possible? Have you tried, can you confirm?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 05:58 PM
    Hello Cobalt and Conite, may I say great work. My question is I have installed the apk's listed below and did the install as directed and I am wondering if I have installed all of the apks that I could/should. All seems to work ok. Also did the Sachesi side load of the bar files to roll back the Android runtime thing so I can now delete installed apps and that worked as advertised. Some apps like google maps ask if I want to install google play services.

Why am I unable to install Google Play services?-intall-i-used.jpg

As per this list of files I am wondering if I can or should run and install anything else, like google play services? Some of these apks appear to have newer creation dates.

Why am I unable to install Google Play services?-install-i-should-have-used.jpg

Hope this works, not sure I know what I am doing, being new to all of this.

All the same thank you in advance.
    Bazz77 likes this.
    01-25-16 11:59 PM
    Hello Cobalt and Conite, may I say great work. My question is I have installed the apk's listed below and did the install as directed and I am wondering if I have installed all of the apks that I could/should. All seems to work ok. Also did the Sachesi side load of the bar files to roll back the Android runtime thing so I can now delete installed apps and that worked as advertised. Some apps like google maps ask if I want to install google play services.

As per this list of files I am wondering if I can or should run and install anything else, like google play services? Some of these apks appear to have newer creation dates.

Hope this works, not sure I know what I am doing, being new to all of this.

All the same thank you in advance.
    First off, Cobalt should get all the credit for this work - I'm just here trying to help.

Second, you seem to have the latest versions of Google Login, BlackBerry Google ID, and Play Store already installed.

Install the modified Google Play Services too if you need to install apps that are asking for them. If that is the case, you will need to patch whatever app that is too, on your PC, with Play Services Patcher.
    Last edited by conite; 01-26-16 at 12:41 PM.
    01-26-16 04:24 AM
    Thanks Conite, will do. It is google maps that is constantly asking me to install Google Play Services. But it still runs and works, so I am not sure what benefit I would have if I installed G P S. Also, meddling with Google Maps, I would imagine, is difficult and might break it? Given it's size and complexity?
    So 1/ Installing G P S will do no harm? As in all current apps will continue to work?
    2/ I am on a Mac, so is there a mac version of Play Services Patcher? And is there a tutorial on how to do this?

Thanks for your help and patience.
    01-26-16 12:04 PM
    Thanks Conite, will do. It is google maps that is constantly asking me to install Google Play Services. But it still runs and works, so I am not sure what benefit I would have if I installed G P S. Also, meddling with Google Maps, I would imagine, is difficult and might break it? Given it's size and complexity?
    So 1/ Installing G P S will do no harm? As in all current apps will continue to work?
    2/ I am on a Mac, so is there a mac version of Play Services Patcher? And is there a tutorial on how to do this?

Thanks for your help and patience.
    PC only. Installing Google Play Services can do no harm. You may just as easily delete it if you wish.

Patching GMaps allows signing in - which opens up several other features of the app.
    01-26-16 12:42 PM
    Thanks man. So there is no way for me to patch any apps given that I am on a Mac anyway.
    I'll try installing G P S and see how it goes. And the version to install is the one on Cobalt232's forum page that I showed in my original post. Yes? This one?
    Why am I unable to install Google Play services?-g-p-s-install.png

Thanks for the help.
    01-26-16 12:57 PM
    Thanks man. So there is no way for me to patch any apps given that I am on a Mac anyway.
    I'll try installing G P S and see how it goes. And the version to install is the one on Cobalt232's forum page that I showed in my original post. Yes? This one?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G P S install.png 
Views:	376 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	389134

Thanks for the help.
    No need to install GPS if you can't patch. They go hand in hand.
    01-26-16 01:15 PM
    Ah, good to know. So until or unless I get a PC this is as good as it is going to get for me.
    If I ever do get a PC I'll be back to talk.

Thanks a lot.
    01-26-16 01:45 PM
    I am unable to install google play servives in my BlackBerry z10 phone. I have OS 10.3.2. I have installed all the 3 APK files i.e google account manager, google BlackBerry ID and googke play store. I want to run the 'HANGOUTS' app in my phone and it wont run without google play services. Please please please help me out.
    10-09-16 05:58 PM