I have a Blackberry Passport on OS version 10.3.2.2876 and I am a PRO user for Inst10 developed by Nemory Studios. When I launch the app I see that posts are repeating in my feed and I can only view like 5-6 posts at one launch. For example, I am seeing posts 1-5 and post 6 is the same as post 1; post 8 is the same as post 2 and so on...

I have done clean uninstalls and reinstalls of Inst10 but the issue is still there. I have done Factory Reset of my BB Passport and installed Inst10 as the first app, however, the issue is still there.

Anyone out there with me facing the same problem? (I have the latest version of Inst10 available on the Blackberry World)

I have raised this with Nemory Studios via email and they don't seem to know anything about this issue yet. I have researched all over the internet. I have also installed Igrann PRO and facing the same issue.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

-KN
    Last edited by Kushal Nagar; 06-15-16 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Tested on Igrann PRO also.
    06-15-16 11:05 AM
    There's a lot of stuff happening behind the scenes at Instagram in terms of their API and them trying to limit third-party apps from working. While I haven't experienced this as of yet, there's an increasing amount of issues across all apps including the Android version when it's ran on BlackBerry 10.
    06-15-16 11:10 AM
    Hi Bla1ze, thanks for your response. I understand and agree with you. It would be great if the creators of these apps would be able to share if they are working on such issues (if at all they can be resolved).

Thanks!

-KN
    06-15-16 11:15 AM
    Issue resolved in latest update. Thank you!
    06-16-16 12:21 PM