I have a bunch of apps installed in my Android emulator called "Bluestacks."
    My phone won't let me download and install any apps because I'm supposedly out of memory. (It's BS but ???)
    Anyway, I'd like to simply copy the apps I have in Bluestacks to my desktop and then transfer them to my phone via USB.
    I've looked in the Bluestacks program files folder in my computer but there isn't any folder I can see that holds the apk files for the programs installed.
    Does anyone know where I can find the apk files in Bluestacks?
    Thank you.

UPDATE***
    Conite - As to your little smarty-pants comment at the end there, "The website I gave you in my first post allows you to download any apk directly from Google Play. " You seem to fail to grasp the intricacies of the situation. I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING TO THE PHONE DIRECTLY! And in case you're aware of something the rest of us are not, GOOGLE PLAY DOES NOT LET YOU DOWNLOAD APPS TO YOUR COMPUTER! Which is what I needed to do in order to transfer them to my phone.
    I would also like to address another thing. You are acting as if you are knowledgeable and are giving advice to people without listening to their questions or statements. Then when you did give advice, it did NOT work. It would NOT have been the easiest way to address the problem. AND, the program you advised to use DID NOT have a folder you could simply access named "App_Backup_Restore." Needless to say, your advice stinks, and your attitude s**ks!

To any who have this problem in the future here is the CORRECT SOLUTION!
    Using your Bluestacks "Search" feature, search for "File Manager."
    Install the app and when finished open it.
    From the main page open file named "App_Backup_Restore" (THIS PROGRAM DOES HAVE THIS FOLDER.)
    All the apps you have installed in your Bluestacks emulator will be stored here in their full Apk. configuration.
    Simply copy the file to your desktop.
    Close Bluestacks if finished with it.
    Proceed to do whatever you wish with your newly transferred file.

Conite: If you don't know the answer to a persons question or if you are unable to listen to them and follow their line of communication, do them and everyone else a favor and DON'T TRY AND ANSWER IT!
    Last edited by Phdintheory; 08-27-15 at 11:01 PM.
    08-27-15 08:22 PM
    No need to go through all that. Just download the apks directly from Google Play to your PC or SD card.

http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    Last edited by conite; 08-27-15 at 08:59 PM.
    08-27-15 08:29 PM
    Notice in my question
    "My phone won't let me download and install any apps because I'm supposedly out of memory."

When attempting to install an app from the app store, I get the following error message.
    "Error downloading ____app"
    "There is insufficient space on the device."
    08-27-15 08:33 PM
    You can't transfer an installed app to your device. You must use the device's installer. So what you're asking is not a viable option.

I assume you've tried a hard reset with the volume keys?

After that, I'd try using Sachesi and updating your OS which may kick things enough to work again.

After that, you will probably need to run an autoloader to get a clean install.

08-27-15 08:41 PM
    If I have an apk file.
    I can place the apk file on to my SD card, access it from my file manager, and install it from there using the installer.
    My question is.
    Where can I access the apk files in Bluestacks?

Sorry to sound kind of like a jerk, but I don't know why this is confusing.
    08-27-15 08:43 PM
    If I have an apk file.
    I can place the apk file on to my SD card, access it from my file manager, and install it from there using the installer.
    My question is.
    Where can I access the apk files in Bluestacks?

Sorry to sound kind of like a jerk, but I don't know why this is confusing.
    Normally apks aren't saved when you install an app. You will need to use another app like 'App Backup and Restore' and it will give you back an installable apk.

But my first solution is better. Use your PC to get the apk from Google Play and then copy it to your SD card. You can skip the whole Bluestacks step.

08-27-15 08:45 PM
    Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. lol

To make sure I've got this straight.
    So I locate "app backup and restore," install it to my Bluestacks emulator, then I will be able to access them in a way that will allow me to copy them and then transfer them to my phone???

Thank you by the way.
    08-27-15 08:48 PM
    Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. lol

To make sure I've got this straight.
    So I locate "app backup and restore," install it to my Bluestacks emulator, then I will be able to access them in a way that will allow me to copy them and then transfer them to my phone???

Thank you by the way.
    Yes. Although I still think the other solution is much faster and cleaner.

08-27-15 08:49 PM
    Right on. Thank you for your help.
    I'll go try this right now.
    If you're still out here in about 15 minutes I'll post my results.
    Again, I apologize for being a bit -----?----.
    08-27-15 08:52 PM
    Right on. Thank you for your help.
    I'll go try this right now.
    If you're still out here in about 15 minutes I'll post my results.
    Again, I apologize for being a bit -----?----.
    I still think you need to solve your download problem.

Are you using Amazon, Snap or Cobalt's modifed Google Play Store?

08-27-15 08:57 PM
    Okay.
    I've downloaded and installed the app "app backup and restore."
    I ran the "backup" but there doesn't seem to be an option to access the apk files individually in any way.
    Searching the "program files" doesn't show any new folders that appear to have the files in them.
    There is also no "backup" or similar folder that would likely hold the apk files either.
    So I'm still in the same boat.
    Any other suggestions???
    08-27-15 09:10 PM
    It DOES give me the option to send it to another device using another app, or by wifi. I'm exploring the wifi option now.
    08-27-15 09:13 PM
    Okay.
    I've downloaded and installed the app "app backup and restore."
    I ran the "backup" but there doesn't seem to be an option to access the apk files individually in any way.
    Searching the "program files" doesn't show any new folders that appear to have the files in them.
    There is also no "backup" or similar folder that would likely hold the apk files either.
    So I'm still in the same boat.
    Any other suggestions???
    Mine puts it in a folder called 'App_Backup_Restore'.

08-27-15 09:19 PM
    Apperantly I need the app installed on the phone device as well.
    I would normally run into a problem here as I can't download and install apps to the device normally, but I located a site that allows me to download the app to my computer.
    I plan on then transferring it to my sd card, installing it to my phone, and then using the transfer option in the app backup and restore application I will attempt to perform the transfer via wifi option it offers.
    This SHOULD work.
    A few steps, but looks like this option may work.
    Thank you very much for the help.
    I really appreciate it.
    08-27-15 09:20 PM
    The website I gave you in my first post allows you to download any apk directly from Google Play.

08-27-15 09:29 PM
    Hi guys, I am in same situation, would like to get APK files from my device easily, but instead of getting it from device I can download it from Google play thanks to APK downloader provided by conite.

Thanks conite!
    01-21-17 01:44 PM