Anyone know the best place to purchase an xtra battery? I know they all are not created equal. On Ebay you can get a factory one for about $10 in the USA. I'm just not sure those are the quality ones even though they are marked like factory one. Should I just get one at Verizon?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 07:14 AM
    I always get them here. There are sales sometimes.
    05-09-14 07:53 AM
    Make sure you go for either OEM, or a major brand like Seidio, Zero Lemon or Mugen.
    05-09-14 07:55 AM
    Anyone know the best place to purchase an xtra battery? I know they all are not created equal. On Ebay you can get a factory one for about $10 in the USA. I'm just not sure those are the quality ones even though they are marked like factory one. Should I just get one at Verizon?

Posted via CB10
    Carrier Store... NO! You'll pay much more.
    Ebay.... have to be careful, that are plenty that are marked "factory" that are not.

Amazon is where I got my Z10 Battery charger Bundle... was around $25. The LS1 Battery was about $10.

Of course CrackBerry would appreciate your supporting them.... if more of us purchased accessories from CrackBerry, then maybe they could afford to update the CB10 app.
    baspeed likes this.
    05-09-14 07:56 AM