Has anyone tried Whatsapp+ yet? From what I've seen it's not even in the play store yet, but the apk file is available. Has anyone side loaded and tried it on their device?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 02:38 PM
    Hadn't even heard of it honestly.

Do you still have a link handy to any info on it?
    09-11-13 03:13 PM
    Hadn't even heard of it honestly.

Do you still have a link handy to any info on it?
    Here goes...
    WhatsApp+ v4.00D ~ Apk For Download
    09-11-13 03:37 PM
    So is WA+ basically a skin / theme for WA?
    09-11-13 03:40 PM
    I tried over Q10 Slow and doesn't serve the purpose. Use v4.2D its workable version on 10.1
    ShAaShAy likes this.
    09-12-13 12:21 PM
    I tried over Q10 Slow and doesn't serve the purpose. Use v4.2D its workable version on 10.1
    Can't seem to fine 4.2. Got a link to it?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 10:55 AM
    So is WA+ basically a skin / theme for WA?
    [APP][MOD] WhatsApp+ v4.00 (25/072013) - xda-developers
    WhatsApp+ was a MOD that allowed to change some settings like file transfer limit and others... It got taken down by WhatsApp as it was in violation of their intellectual rights.
    09-14-13 08:06 AM
    Has anyone tried Whatsapp+ yet? From what I've seen it's not even in the play store yet, but the apk file is available. Has anyone side loaded and tried it on their device?

Posted via CB10
    Finally found someone who knows and wants whatsapp!i tried sooooo many times.i installed normal whatsapp took backup and then installed plus like they told me too.still no luck. I'd really love to have whatsapp + on my Z10.

via The Best Phone Ever!
    09-14-13 11:10 AM
    Finally found someone who knows and wants whatsapp!i tried sooooo many times.i installed normal whatsapp took backup and then installed plus like they told me too.still no luck. I'd really love to have whatsapp + on my Z10.

via The Best Phone Ever!
    I'm caught up with college work, gotta take time out to try it myself. What problem are you having?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 11:26 AM
    I'm caught up with college work, gotta take time out to try it myself. What problem are you having?

Posted via CB10
    When I type in my number for verification, and press okay it says looks like your client is modified pls install the official app from Google play store.

via The Best Phone Ever!
    09-15-13 12:44 AM
    WhatsApp has taken down Whatsapp +. I'm pretty sure they will verify each connection to their servers to see if you're running the official client or a potentially harmful modified client.

Remember that WhatsApp + was open source so they have ways to detect it once it connects to their servers.

If they blocked it, you're SOL.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 02:09 AM
    WhatsApp has taken down Whatsapp +. I'm pretty sure they will verify each connection to their servers to see if you're running the official client or a potentially harmful modified client.

Remember that WhatsApp + was open source so they have ways to detect it once it connects to their servers.

If they blocked it, you're SOL.

Posted via CB10
    It's working for some ppl!you have to do similar process on an android phone too! But for some reason it refuses to work on my phone.

via The Best Phone Ever!
    09-15-13 05:59 AM
    It's working for some ppl!you have to do similar process on an android phone too! But for some reason it refuses to work on my phone.

via The Best Phone Ever!
    Agree with you. My roommate uses it, and so do his android friends.
    I'll try to get familiar to you once I've tried it myself. Watch this space!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:48 AM
    Agree with you. My roommate uses it, and so do his android friends.
    I'll try to get familiar to you once I've tried it myself. Watch this space!

Posted via CB10
    Alright,cool!

via The Best Phone Ever!
    09-15-13 12:35 PM