Now that I have 'Netflix' on my Z10, I (we) watched 2 movies using my Z10. We watched "SkyFall and Flight" without any issues.

I simply connected the Z10 to WiFi,...connected the mini-HDMI cable that came with my Motorola first-gen Axtrix, as well as the a/c charger,...selected the Source and launched Netflix and walla!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 10:32 AM
    I recently watched Star Trek on my Z30 using micro HDMI, turned off the screen, and saw a ~10% battery decrease. Absolutely incredible.
    And when I was on my Z10, I used to play games all the time on my TV with a bluetooth gamepad hooked up.
    11-25-13 10:50 AM
    Glad you enjoyed.
    You can also do this to stream through the browser as well. For example, youtube or primewire.ag
    11-25-13 10:52 AM
    Now that I have 'Netflix' on my Z10, I (we) watched 2 movies using my Z10. We watched "SkyFall and Flight" without any issues.

I simply connected the Z10 to WiFi,...connected the mini-HDMI cable that came with my Motorola first-gen Axtrix, as well as the a/c charger,...selected the Source and launched Netflix and walla!

Posted via CB10
    How dare you install Netflix... you know that they don't support BlackBerry! Anyone who still has a Netflix account is no CrackBerry Abuser! I'm going to report you to Kevin.

Just watched SkyFall the other day on my TV.... via my Z10. I have Netflix on my Blueray Player, but the UI is a little slow... so I tried it on my Z10. Just not much of a selection on Netflix, other than kids shows and old network tv..... but for the price, it's still worth it.
    FoxxBerry likes this.
    11-25-13 10:54 AM
    How dare you install Netflix... you know that they don't support BlackBerry! Anyone who still has a Netflix account is no CrackBerry Abuser! I'm going to report you to Kevin.

Just watched SkyFall the other day on my TV.... via my Z10. I have Netflix on my Blueray Player, but the UI is a little slow... so I tried it on my Z10. Just not much of a selection on Netflix, other than kids shows and old network tv..... but for the price, it's still worth it.
    LOL! Too funny.

I re-activated my Netflix account as soon as I had 10.2.1.1055 installed,..and adding the Netflix app, etc.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 10:57 AM
    This is may first post here on CrackBerry Forum.

I've just looked for the Netflix app you mentioned and can't find it.

I am presuming that you are talking about a Netflix app and not the Flix I installed months ago.

If it's Flix your chatting about then I have nothing to add but being in the UK, I presumed it would be easy for me to get and just looked for the Netflix App considering my OS 10.2.0.424

I have spoke to the owner of Flix and asked; why don't he put his application forward to Netflix, seeing his app does work, though indirectly.
    Pity he refrained from doing so.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 01:25 PM

I am presuming that you are talking about a Netflix app and not the Flix I installed months ago.

If it's Flix your chatting about then I have nothing to add but being in the UK, I presumed it would be easy for me to get and just looked for the Netflix App considering my OS 10.2.0.424

I have spoke to the owner of Flix and asked; why don't he put his application forward to Netflix, seeing his app does work, though indirectly.

Posted via CB10
    If you're on software release 10.2.0.424, you need to sideload the Netflix bar file in order to use it.
    However, on the leaked OS 10.2.1.1055, you can install the Android APK directly on your phone to get the full app.
    11-25-13 01:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Here is the netflix bar that will work on 10.2 and earlier. It is not the most recent version, this file was specially signed so it would work on BB10.
    It is laggy navigation can be frustrating, but it works.
    com.netflix.mediaclient-1.8b561-droid.zip

If you need to know how to sideload this read this:
    Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com
    11-25-13 02:09 PM
    I only reactivated. Netflix for orange is the new black, now I have to get through lilyhammer and back to the Netflix ban!
    11-25-13 02:20 PM
    If you're on software release 10.2.0.424, you need to sideload the Netflix bar file in order to use it.
    However, on the leaked OS 10.2.1.1055, you can install the Android APK directly on your phone to get the full app.
    The Netflix app I'm running was download via the 10.2.1.1055 threads where someone had a link up for downloading Android Bar files. I'm so glad that Netflix works without issues so far,...as it will allow me to really get more out of my Z10.
    11-25-13 08:12 PM
    Works flawless with 10.2.1.... I'm loving it!
    11-26-13 12:06 AM
    I had this bar file before and netflix worked fine. I upgraded to 10.2.0.429 and now every time I play a movie, I just get a completely black screen with audio working fine. Please help with any suggestions.
    12-05-13 12:49 PM
    Here is the netflix bar that will work on 10.2 and earlier. It is not the most recent version, this file was specially signed so it would work on BB10.
    It is laggy navigation can be frustrating, but it works.
    com.netflix.mediaclient-1.8b561-droid.zip

If you need to know how to sideload this read this:
    Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com
    I had this bar file before and netflix worked fine. I upgraded to 10.2.0.429 and now every time I play a movie, I just get a completely black screen with audio working fine. Please help with any suggestions.
    12-05-13 12:49 PM
    You lot are beyond me, what do you mean by SideLoad, how's this done?

Jtv
    12-11-13 04:03 PM
    In the app, swipe down from the top, a menu will show at the bottom, from "file type " chose "software". Worked fo r me.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 12:47 AM