Tried using WAA fixer with the whatsapp andriod app but still no media sends....any other idea please?

Posted via CB10
    01-01-17 01:35 PM
    Well, support for the official app has been extended until June, at least, so that is still the best option in the meantime.

Obviously, you are interested in alternatives though so have you tried using the Android app called Disa? I haven't used it for Whatsapp (mostly because of the first suggestion in my post), but it's working great as an alternative to Facebook messenger and I don't see why it wouldn't work the same for Whatsapp.
    01-01-17 01:45 PM
    Move your media to device card & retry send media from device card ..., because from storage device internal not permission ...

Posted via BB Z10 STL100-1
    01-01-17 04:46 PM
    Well, support for the official app has been extended until June, at least, so that is still the best option in the meantime.

Obviously, you are interested in alternatives though so have you tried using the Android app called Disa? I haven't used it for Whatsapp (mostly because of the first suggestion in my post), but it's working great as an alternative to Facebook messenger and I don't see why it wouldn't work the same for Whatsapp.
    Hey thanks a lot for the Disa recommendation! I've been looking for anything that could just give me reliable fb messenger notifications. This works great with BB10. Much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-17 06:43 PM

Tried out disa some time ago. Tried adding whatsapp plugins but it didnt work so I had to delete it. Am not sure except u have to direct me on how to do it properly

Posted via CB10
    01-02-17 01:03 AM
    Move your media to device card & retry send media from device card ..., because from storage device internal not permission ...

Hi bro. I didnt really understand you. Are u saying I should move my media contents to the device storage?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-17 01:04 AM
    Hi bro. I didnt really understand you. Are u saying I should move my media contents to the device storage?

Posted via CB10
    yes, move media content from storage device to storage device card (memory card) & retry send your media content from storage device card ...

01-02-17 01:16 AM
    yes, move media content from storage device to storage device card (memory card) & retry send your media content from storage device card ...

Ok thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-02-17 09:28 AM
    Tried using WAA fixer with the whatsapp andriod app but still no media sends....any other idea please?

Posted via CB10
    I can

Posted via CB10
    01-04-17 09:36 PM
    Hey thanks a lot for the Disa recommendation! I've been looking for anything that could just give me reliable fb messenger notifications. This works great with BB10. Much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Cheers! Pass it on...
    01-13-17 07:37 PM
    Tried out disa some time ago. Tried adding whatsapp plugins but it didnt work so I had to delete it. Am not sure except u have to direct me on how to do it properly

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, I haven't tried the Whatsapp plugin for it. It has gotten at least two updates since I've been using it though so it's worth a try to reinstall it and see if you have any better luck. It's quite a nice and smooth app and well supported by the developer(s).
    01-13-17 07:39 PM
    I am using Disa's WhatsApp plugin and it's working fine for me. I can send media files (videos, photos) without installing Waa Fixer

Posted via CB10
    01-24-17 04:35 PM
    What's Disa what's app plugin?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-17 06:14 AM
    What's Disa what's app plugin?

Posted via CB10
    In the Disa setting, go to the WhatsApp and install it. Then restart the app and set up your WhatsApp. You'll need your MCC and MNC to register your number through the app

Posted via CB10
    02-04-17 11:27 PM
    Sorry to ask again. In Disa setting????

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 10:20 AM
    Plz post a link for WAA fixer which is working.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-17 07:08 AM
    I can

Posted via CB10
    Plz share a link where we can download working WAA fixer.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-17 07:10 AM