What is the best VOIP android application that works on the Z10 that I can use in my office on our VOIP system?

Thanks,
    12-19-13 10:36 AM
    Get taki, it's native, open source, and updated often.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 10:44 AM
    What is the best VOIP android application that works on the Z10 that I can use in my office on our VOIP system?

Thanks,
    For business the best would probably be Bria and would definitely suit your needs. There is a native version of the app, too, which has great ratings. (for an app it's somewhat steep in price but you get what you pay for... professional quality app and customer support is supposedly excellent, too). Android version seems to not be as good as native (but that could be because the app has to work on a wide variation of Android phones, and in that situation there are always problems).

Taki has good ratings, too. You probably can't go wrong with either. Personally, I use Zoiper, which is an Android app, but much easier to set up than Bria, which I did pay for and found to be overkill for my needs. I've tried similar Android apps and they've all had issues with sluggishness or slow response on my Z10, but not Zoiper!
    Last edited by BennyX; 12-19-13 at 06:20 PM.
    12-19-13 06:03 PM