Hello mates,

I've read a lot about people want to have android apps on their BlackBerry, I suffered from the same issue, I've been through a lot and read a lot and tried a lot but without any luck.
    The only method is side loading some apps such as snap or aptoide; many topics in this forum is very difficult to apply, however, I came across this video and I tried the steps and everything is working just fine, I managed to have Viber, teamviewer, truecaller, instagram and many other apps on my Q10.
    The link is

I hope you all like it.

Cheers,

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 11:04 AM
    Sideloading means loading an app onto your device with the PC because there's no way to install it directly from your device. Sideloading is no longer necessary, with the exception of sideloading Snap (or updates to Snap) onto your BB10 device since it's not in BlackBerry World.

Instructions are plentiful for installing Snap, Android app stores, and just apk files in general. The Sticky Threads at top of the relevant forums, such as the Android App (APK Files) Forum, contain the most important info.

I noticed you're using CB10 to post this and currently seeing Sticky Threads from CB10 requires an extra step. Navigate into a forum on CB10, then drag the page down. At top you'll see a bar with buttons for Stickies, Threads, and Announcements. Tap Stickies obviously to see the Sticky Threads.
    I have already requested that CB10 be updated to make Sticky Threads more visible as they are typically the most helpful threads.

Here's the some of the main threads we have on this.
    Read this...

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...-files-873609/

... and then check this out:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...stores-873637/
    06-10-14 11:47 AM