I installed the android Viber app and it runs with no problems. But when buying Viber out credit it says app doesn't support in-app purchases. Is there any way around this problem?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 08:13 AM
    Not that I have seen.... with the Amazon Store you can purchase apps, but for some reason in-app purchases don't work.

Very frustrating as MANY apps these days - especially DISNEY APPS for kids require in-app purchases for you to get additional content. I love that we can get more than we had with 10.2.1... but in a way it is also highlighting just how far behind the ecosystem is and that without true Google Services this is just a little bit of duct tape on a radiator hose. We will get a little more mileage, but we don't really have a shot at making it to our destination.
    01-29-14 08:26 AM
    I dont know why after I installed viber on my Q10, I could not be able to make any free messages as well as free calls. When I clicked on the contacts, there was a message saying that unfortunately, Viber has stopped. Yes I downloaded the latest Viber version and my BlackBerry has been running on the latest OS version, which was officially out for a couple days ago.... too sad. Dont know how to fix it

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 09:52 AM
    I have the exact same problem on my Q10, does Viber only work on the Z series Blackberries?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 05:24 AM
    I have the same problem on my Z10: I try to buy a sticker on viber and an error message comes up saying that my phone doesn't support in-app purchase. Does anyone know a solution for this?
    06-10-14 10:07 AM