[Update] Clash of Clans working on BlackBerry 10 devices [13-10-2016]-img_20161219_205537.png
    My search for playing crashing!???

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 01:57 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161219_205537.png 
Views:	217 
Size:	555.3 KB 
ID:	414565
    My search for playing crashing!???

Posted via CB10
    Its working perfectly on my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876. Check your OS version.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport.
    12-19-16 02:02 PM
    Can you playing search for internet?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 02:52 PM
    Can you playing search for internet?

Posted via CB10
    working fine in my BB Q10
    12-19-16 09:35 PM
    Clash of clans update marry christmas how to i can't playing now

Posted via CB10
    12-21-16 10:48 AM
    Help me clash of clans new update

Posted via CB10
    12-22-16 08:59 AM
    Help me clash of clans new update

Posted via CB10
    Please use the drop box link on the first page of this post.
    12-22-16 09:10 AM
    Okay thanks good luck

Posted via CB10
    12-22-16 09:18 AM
    I have install all apps from you dropbox link. Now what? My coc still not connected with google+. Its saying. Google play service is missing. Please help. How can I sign in my old village. On my BlackBerry z10.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by nasifsalman; 12-26-16 at 03:14 AM.
    12-26-16 01:44 AM
    Finallyy... its working now
    .. thanks a loott.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-16 04:30 AM
    I have install all apps from you dropbox link. Now what? My coc still not connected with google+. Its saying. Google play service is missing. Please help. How can I sign in my old village. On my BlackBerry z10.
    Posted via CB10
    Hey, there is a simple process to add google play services on BlackBerry.

Firstly download all the apks from the dropbox link in the main post of this thread and then follow these simple steps:

1. Install Google Account Manager, after installing, don�t open it.
    2. Install BlackBerry Google ID, open it, follow the introductions and Log In with your Google account.
    3. Install Google Play Services.
    4. Install and open Google Play Games to check your Google account. It should be working fine on BlackBerry now.
    5. Install the Clash of Clans patched apk file.
    6. Open Clash of Clans, go to the Settings menu and Sign In with your Google ID.
    7. You can play Clash of Clans on your BlackBerry now.

Follow instructions on Cobalt's Official Google Apps Landing Page Click here

12-26-16 05:56 AM
    Finallyy... its working now
    .. thanks a loott.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome

12-26-16 05:57 AM
    Big thanks for sharing this and it seems like it works for most but I'm having difficulties.

I previously had CoC installed on my BB back before the mutli-player issue occurred. Been playing it since, I think, 2013. Anyways, here is what I've done:
    - I backed up the CoC app data via BB Link to ensure I kept my base.
    - Deleted all apk's in regards to the previous (non-patched) CoC files
    - I downloaded all of the Google services apps (games, whitelist, settings, BB-Google ID, etc.), installed them all - no issues.
    - Setup my BB-Google ID and that worked just fine.
    - Verifed my Google account came up within Google Games
    - Installed the patched version of of the APK
    - Ran CoC and it started over from scratch.
    - Restored just the CoC app files (not the app/APK itself) from backup; BB link rebooted the device post restore
    - Re-launched CoC, my base is back and I was able to connect to Google and get my base 'saved' (linked to my account) - sweet, getting somewhere
    - Next I try to find a match (multi-player), hangs and crashes just like before. wtf....

OK, I'm thinking maybe the restore I did via BB link brought some goofy file(s) over. No problem, now that my account is linked, I'll uninstall and then install again. Did that, the intro/training came up and then Google kicked in and asked if I wanted to load my saved village. Sure, did that, it comes up, I try to find a match, crash.

Uninstalled CoC this time, rebooted the device, re-installed the patched version, still 'find a match' crashes

Uninstalled CoC, did a hard reset on the device (both volume buttons), re-installed the patched version, still 'find a match' crashes

After each uninstall, I verified that /misc/android/Android/data area did not have any clash app cache remaining.

What am I missing here?

I downloaded everything today (1/1/17) from the dropbox link. I have a Z10 running 10.3.2.858

Any ideas?
    01-01-17 05:59 PM
    Big thanks for sharing this and it seems like it works for most but I'm having difficulties.

I previously had CoC installed on my BB back before the mutli-player issue occurred. Been playing it since, I think, 2013. Anyways, here is what I've done:
    - I backed up the CoC app data via BB Link to ensure I kept my base.
    - Deleted all apk's in regards to the previous (non-patched) CoC files
    - I downloaded all of the Google services apps (games, whitelist, settings, BB-Google ID, etc.), installed them all - no issues.
    - Setup my BB-Google ID and that worked just fine.
    - Verifed my Google account came up within Google Games
    - Installed the patched version of of the APK
    - Ran CoC and it started over from scratch.
    - Restored just the CoC app files (not the app/APK itself) from backup; BB link rebooted the device post restore
    - Re-launched CoC, my base is back and I was able to connect to Google and get my base 'saved' (linked to my account) - sweet, getting somewhere
    - Next I try to find a match (multi-player), hangs and crashes just like before. wtf....

OK, I'm thinking maybe the restore I did via BB link brought some goofy file(s) over. No problem, now that my account is linked, I'll uninstall and then install again. Did that, the intro/training came up and then Google kicked in and asked if I wanted to load my saved village. Sure, did that, it comes up, I try to find a match, crash.

Uninstalled CoC this time, rebooted the device, re-installed the patched version, still 'find a match' crashes

Uninstalled CoC, did a hard reset on the device (both volume buttons), re-installed the patched version, still 'find a match' crashes

After each uninstall, I verified that /misc/android/Android/data area did not have any clash app cache remaining.

What am I missing here?

I downloaded everything today (1/1/17) from the dropbox link. I have a Z10 running 10.3.2.858

Any ideas?
    Update your device software to at least OS 10.3.2.2836.. Then install everything again from the drop box link. I think this will solve your problem. If not then try to reload your device software using BB Link and reinstall everything again.

01-01-17 09:53 PM
    Ah, maybe there's some updates to the runtimes in the minor release?

Here's what's odd, I tried this:
    - Uninstalled and reinstalled the game/app
    - Did not load my old base up via Google account and ran through the intro/tutorial
    - Once I could play, I was able to find a match and attack. Strange right?
    - I tried it a few times, worked every time.
    - Went ahead and then loaded up my base via Google account
    - Tried to find a match, hangs and crashes each time

I don't get it...

I then tried this, I have Andy running on my laptop. Loaded up my base on that and was able to find a match without any issues. I ran an attack and completed the 5/5 stars for the bonus (I was at 4/5 before the multi-player issue occurred). I was thinking, maybe something is hung up. Launched CoC on my phone, no difference, still crashes.

My carrier isn't pushing .2836 so I'm going to have to side load it correct? If so, it's been awhile since I've done it on a BB, I'm going to have to do some research.
    01-01-17 10:07 PM

- Did not load my old base up via Google account and ran through the intro/tutorial

I don't get it...

I then tried this, I have Andy running on my laptop. Loaded up my base on that and was able to find a match without any issues. I ran an attack and completed the 5/5 stars for the bonus (I was at 4/5 before the multi-player issue occurred). I was thinking, maybe something is hung up. Launched CoC on my phone, no difference, still crashes.

My carrier isn't pushing .2836 so I'm going to have to side load it correct? If so, it's been awhile since I've done it on a BB, I'm going to have to do some research.
    Yes try to side load. If still there is problem then definitely that restored thing using BB Link didn't work well. Did you backup during multi player issues?

01-01-17 10:17 PM

I don't get it...

Try BB autoloader to update your OS.
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...r/td-p/2466747
    01-02-17 04:20 AM
    Thanks for the link!

I guess not much has changed. I'm going to try the less intrusive route and upgrade right over so I don't have to take the time and restore all my stuff. I'll yank all of the google services stuff for this scenario too and post upgrade, bring it all back and test.

Doing a full backup on my phone right now. I'll work on the upgrade right after and post results.
    01-02-17 01:26 PM
    I used Sachesi and loaded up 10.3.3.2049 OS successfully. Reinstalled all of the Google patched services and like apps, the patched CoC too - same issue occurs.

Without going into a long story, here is what I know and what I've done:
    - On initial install, CoC, brand new base, I can find a match every time - no issues at all
    - Any time I load up my TH9 base, it crashes when I try to find a match (I've prolly uninstalled and reinstalled the patched CoC APK close to a dozen times now trying different scenarios, like rebooting after uninstall, install, etc.)
    - I have a TH7 base on another Android (hacked/mod loaded) tablet / under a different Google account. I loaded that on my BB and I CAN find a match without any issues.
    - Flipping right back to my TH9 base on my BB - still cannot find a match, the game crashes
    - I've already tested with Andy on a laptop and my TH9 base is fine
    - On the Android tablet I mentioned, I loaded up my TH9 base there and no issues at all either. Flipping back and forth between my TH7 and TH9 base, no issues

So, with all of that troubleshooting I think I can say my phone is working fine and everything is installed properly. I don't think there is an issue with my TH9 base as on 2 other Android "environments" it runs fine; meaning, I don't think I can open up a case with SuperCell.
    Only thing left is there's some file(s) left on my BB device which is causing this issue.

Anyone know how I can browse the whole device and see everything in it? I'm sure some app data, for CoC, is left behind somewhere that is causing this issue. I really want to avoid a whole wipe, big pain to re-setup my phone. There's got to be a way to find this issue.
    01-02-17 09:33 PM
    I used Sachesi and loaded up 10.3.3.2049 OS successfully. Reinstalled all of the Google patched services and like apps, the patched CoC too - same issue occurs.

Without going into a long story, here is what I know and what I've done:
    - On initial install, CoC, brand new base, I can find a match every time - no issues at all
    - Any time I load up my TH9 base, it crashes when I try to find a match (I've prolly uninstalled and reinstalled the patched CoC APK close to a dozen times now trying different scenarios, like rebooting after uninstall, install, etc.)
    - I have a TH7 base on another Android (hacked/mod loaded) tablet / under a different Google account. I loaded that on my BB and I CAN find a match without any issues.
    - Flipping right back to my TH9 base on my BB - still cannot find a match, the game crashes
    - I've already tested with Andy on a laptop and my TH9 base is fine
    - On the Android tablet I mentioned, I loaded up my TH9 base there and no issues at all either. Flipping back and forth between my TH7 and TH9 base, no issues

So, with all of that troubleshooting I think I can say my phone is working fine and everything is installed properly. I don't think there is an issue with my TH9 base as on 2 other Android "environments" it runs fine; meaning, I don't think I can open up a case with SuperCell.
    Only thing left is there's some file(s) left on my BB device which is causing this issue.

Anyone know how I can browse the whole device and see everything in it? I'm sure some app data, for CoC, is left behind somewhere that is causing this issue. I really want to avoid a whole wipe, big pain to re-setup my phone. There's got to be a way to find this issue.
    Seems there are no options left than security wipe..

01-02-17 09:37 PM
    Before I went down that route, I have another Z10 which has never seen any of my CoC bases. I installed CoC on it months ago as a test to see if I could backup the app data. I installed all the Google apps here, installed CoC, verified that a brand new base could 'find a match' - yep, that works. Connected to Google services and loaded up my TH7 base, 'find a match' works there too, ok cool. Swapped over to my TH9 base, 'find a match' crashes there!

I'm convinced there's something wrong with the base and some setting on Supercell's side now. I even have a Q10 which I could test with if I wanted but I think with all the troubleshooting I've done, it's pretty definitive it's not a device issue.

I opened up a support case with Supercell. So far I just got the basic Level 1 response (ensure you are using the app from Google Play, ensure you have enough memory and storage space, blah blah). I've already supplied them with all the details (telling them it's an Android device, not a BB) and asked to escalate the case. That was 2 days ago. I requested an update today, so far no response. I'll let you guys know what occurs.

I forgot to add, I found an app called Ghost Commander and it's amazing. You get visibility to the whole filesystem on the device. Using regex I searched for anything related to CoC / SuperCell. Long story short, a cache cleaning and app uninstall DOES remove everything. Props to the developers for following proper practices.
    Furell likes this.
    01-05-17 04:27 PM
    Hi guys plz help me i can't install coc patched latest version(dec 2016)
    I get this message "unable to install this"
    I get this message when i try to install apps which are compatible with higher android versions like 4.4 or 5
    I dont have any coc installed before on my phone.
    Would u plz help me??

Posted via CB10
    01-08-17 01:14 AM
    I get this message when i try to install apps which are compatible with higher android versions like 4.4 or 5
    Would u plz help me??

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-08-17 01:27 AM
    Would u plz help me??

Posted via CB10
    Install patched apk from dropbox link, follow all steps from Cobalt's forum to install google services correctly.

01-08-17 04:31 AM
    Multi-player not working. Today I clicked multi-player and game just crash like previous
    02-09-17 11:27 PM
244 ... 23456 ...