Plzz help me I want to play coc in BlackBerry z3 but I had account on googke play service and BlackBerry is not supporting it and all my game is in it plzz help how to play coc in BlackBerry z3 with googke account

Posted via CB10
    You will need to install Cobalt's version of Google play services. It is a set of a few apps, afterward you can install COC. Search in the forum for Cobalt's thread.

Posted via my Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-01-16 12:42 AM
    Plzz help me I want to play coc in BlackBerry z3 but I had account on googke play service and BlackBerry is not supporting it and all my game is in it plzz help how to play coc in BlackBerry z3 with googke account

Posted via CB10
    Hey, there is a simple process to add google play services on BlackBerry.

Firstly download all the apks from the dropbox link in the main post of this thread and then follow these simple steps:

1. Install Google Account Manager, after installing, don�t open it.
    2. Install BlackBerry Google ID, open it, follow the introductions and Log In with your Google account.
    3. Install Google Play Services.
    4. Install and open Google Play Games to check your Google account. It should be working fine on BlackBerry now.
    5. Install the Clash of Clans patched apk file.
    6. Open Clash of Clans, go to the Settings menu and Sign In with your Google ID.
    7. You can play Clash of Clans on your BlackBerry now.

Follow instructions on Cobalt's Official Google Apps Landing Page Click here

Enjoy Clashing

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport.
    Last edited by iamvarunshah; 11-02-16 at 01:39 AM.
    11-02-16 01:25 AM
    Hey, there is a simple process to add google play services on BlackBerry.

Firstly download all the apks from the dropbox link in the main post of this thread and then follow these simple steps:

1. Install Google Account Manager, after installing, don�t open it.
    2. Install BlackBerry Google ID, open it, follow the introductions and Log In with your Google account.
    3. Install Google Play Services.
    4. Install and open Google Play Games to check your Google account. It should be working fine on BlackBerry now.
    5. Install the Clash of Clans patched apk file.
    6. Open Clash of Clans, go to the Settings menu and Sign In with your Google ID.
    7. You can play Clash of Clans on your BlackBerry now.

Follow instructions on Cobalt's Official Google Apps Landing Page Click here

Enjoy Clashing

Here is My Dropbox link Click here

11-02-16 01:30 AM
    Hi guys please upload with the latest version released today. 2/10/2016 version. Thanks in advance

Posted through by my BlackBerry z10
    11-02-16 12:42 PM
    Hi guys please upload with the latest version released today. 2/10/2016 version. Thanks in advance

Do you have the new apk? Post it if you can please.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 07:50 PM

Hi. I will update the main post with the latest apk within 2-3 hours.

11-02-16 10:39 PM
    Hey Guys,

I have updated the main post with latest version of Clash of Clans(v8.551.24) which arrived in play store on 31st Oct, 2016.

What's New:
    * This is optional update
    * Removed Halloween theme, but worry not, Scary Pumpkins will continue to spawn for a while longer!
    * Fixed army training "drag & drop"
    * Press and Hold the Clan Castle banner icon during attacks to see which troops you have

Enjoy Clashing

Varun Shah

Last edited by iamvarunshah; 11-04-16 at 09:14 AM.
    Furell likes this.
    11-03-16 01:32 AM
    Ty varun

iamvarunshah likes this.
    11-03-16 01:48 AM
    Ty varun

You're welcome.

11-03-16 01:50 AM
    Hey Guys,

I have updated the main post with latest version of Clash of Clans(v8.551.18) which arrived in play store on 21st Oct, 2016.

What's New:
    Its time for Clash's frightful night!
    *Special obstacles are spawning
    *1-Gem Spell brewing boost
    *Spooky troops are training faster and cheaper

Attachment 410654

Enjoy clashing

Varun Shah

Thank you!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport 
    iamvarunshah likes this.
    11-04-16 12:07 AM
    Thank you!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport 
    Np

Ginacn likes this.
    11-04-16 05:04 AM
    Uninstall the unpatched version first, then install the patched one.

After that, you can update patched versions with updated patched versions, no need to uninstall again.
    iamvarunshah likes this.
    11-04-16 08:30 AM
    Uninstall the unpatched version first, then install the patched one.

After that, you can update patched versions with updated patched versions, no need to uninstall again.
    Hey Cobalt. Thanks for the information. Thanks a lot for making these things possible in BlackBerry.

11-04-16 09:24 AM
    Please anyone help for existing user,because am playing COC in blackberry Z10, my town hall level is 8,while I installing this file I lost my old account. I need to attack multiplayer battle for existing account.
    Please help me.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 09:48 PM
    Please anyone help for existing user,because am playing COC in blackberry Z10, my town hall level is 8,while I installing this file I lost my old account. I need to attack multiplayer battle for existing account.
    Please help me.

Posted via CB10
    Did you connect with correct google account in which that TH8 was saved?

After installing and opening coc for first time, a notification pops in game which tells to connect to a google account. Connect with correct account. If still problem persists then you will need to contact supercell. Click here & Open in Browser to know more

Remember never tell them that you were playing on BlackBerry. If everything goes well, they will give you a code to recover that account. Use any android device for recovery only for once, then you can start playing on BlackBerry.

11-06-16 01:11 AM
    Really just download Aptoide and download clash of clans from Aptoide it doesn't crash and it works

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 09:00 PM
    Really just download Aptoide and download clash of clans from Aptoide it doesn't crash and it works

Posted via CB10
    Really! Simple clash of clans apk is useless for BlackBerry. Patched apk helps to save coc progress to a google account.

11-06-16 10:15 PM
    Hey, if I update to Cobalt's latest Google apps, can I save my village on Clash of Clans? Because the app keeps asking me to update CoC. I can't play the game without updating it. I updated it on my Passport, and now the village is a new one. I have not yet updated the game on my Z10, which is asking to update as well. I had access to the same village on both phones.

Posted from the Passport on 10.3.2 FASTEST OS in the WEST!
    12-15-16 08:52 AM
    Hey, if I update to Cobalt's latest Google apps, can I save my village on Clash of Clans? Because the app keeps asking me to update CoC. I can't play the game without updating it. I updated it on my Passport, and now the village is a new one. I have not yet updated the game on my Z10, which is asking to update as well. I had access to the same village on both phones.

Simply download and install patched COC apk and latest google services apps from dropbox link in main post. Then connect COC to your gmail account. It works perfectly.

12-15-16 09:06 AM
    The village I had before will still be there?

I was thinking I could possibly port my .apk file to an Android tablet too to save my village.

The reason I'm questioning is because as I said, I updated the CoC app on my Passport, and I don't have access to my original village anymore. It seems that if I signed in to Gmail on my Passport CoC now, it would only save the new village, not restore my original one.

12-15-16 04:53 PM
    The village I had before will still be there?

I was thinking I could possibly port my .apk file to an Android tablet too to save my village.

The reason I'm questioning is because as I said, I updated the CoC app on my Passport, and I don't have access to my original village anymore. It seems that if I signed in to Gmail on my Passport CoC now, it would only save the new village, not restore my original one.

Maybe u didn't connect your previous village with a google account. If you had connected ur previous village with a google account and still you get a new village for same account then you must immediately contact super cell.

Follow these steps:
    1. Open the Clash of Clans application.
    2. Go to In Game Settings.
    3. Make sure you are connected to a Google+ account, so your old village will get linked to it.
    4. Press Help and Support which is found via the In Game Settings menu.
    5. Press Report an Issue.
    6. Press Other Problem.

12-15-16 09:36 PM
    It wasn't possible to connect my account to Google before, because the passport didn't have Google services. No?

12-16-16 08:57 AM
    It wasn't possible to connect my account to Google before, because the passport didn't have Google services. No?

Then its obvious you can't recover that account. Before playing COC u shud have read cobalt's forum to add google services in BlackBerry.. Nothing can be done now.. Use dropbox link in main post and download google services apps and then connect your new village to a google account.

12-16-16 09:04 AM
    Hey,
    is there the new patched update Version available?

Thanks for help!
    12-19-16 06:14 AM
    Clash of clans updated today but I don't have a pc to patch the file don't suppose someone would do that for me please

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    12-19-16 06:15 AM
244 1234 ...