Earlier today, I noticed that Deer Hunter 2014 is back in my Amazon App Library. Not wanting to take a gamble, I downloaded it right away before it disappears again.

However...the app version and icon is different from installation.

Unusual...Glitch in the Amazon App Store? Or Just Typical?-img_20150609_181922.png

Compared to this one...

Unusual...Glitch in the Amazon App Store? Or Just Typical?-img_20150609_181811.png

I uninstalled and reinstalled from both the Amazon App Store and the Amazon Store app, but the results are the same. Game won't let me play till I update, but there's no update for the game according to the cloud in my app library, so I'm stuck.

Should I contact both the dev and Amazon or just Amazon? It seems to be server error on Amazon's end, considering that the game didn't appear when I searched for it in both apps. I could download it straight from Google Play but it always seems to get stuck on the loading screen, so the Amazon version's my only option, especially since DH 2014 seemed to work only from there the last time I downloaded it there.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 06:00 PM
    Best bet is to contact the Dev, but they're response will be more than likely they don't support that game on BlackBerry so they'll be unhelpful. At that point the next best step is to contact Amazon, but again, not every app is guarenteed to work on BlackBerry 10, so they may just push it off to the side as well.
    06-10-15 08:09 AM