Google App aka "Google_v5.10.32.16.arm.apk" aka "Voice Search".

I used to have this installed (patched version) then I got rid of it because it would always crash when another Google App opened (like Google maps). But even with it removed it still has the error message.

I of course have Colbalt's patched apps installed. When I open up his patched "Google Settings" app and go to "Search and Now"-->"About" it says I have "5.10.32.16.arm" so clearly this is still around somewhere or at least something is trying to open it.

Google maps works fine (I have a patched v9.22.0 installed). I'm just looking for ideas on how to get rid of this error. I didn't have it before this "Google App" was installed but since I installed it and now uninstalled it the error won't go away.
    Last edited by DamianWarS; 03-27-16 at 10:47 PM.
    03-27-16 11:56 AM
    What BB OS are you on? Could be the Android Runtime Bug,
    03-27-16 12:06 PM
    I thought that was fixed? I have 10.3.2.2836. But regardless I uninstalled the app using the "BB10 / PlayBook App Manager" the chrome extension which I thought didn't reproduce the android uninstall problem. here is the log:

Uninstall com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox: success
    Info: Action: Uninstall
    Info: Uninstalling andrBaA0DZ5YA968LTHAMaycP5w...
    Info: Processing 0 bytes
    actual_dname::com.google.android.googlequicksearch box.andrBaA0DZ5YA968LTHAMaycP5w
    actual_id::andrBaA0DZ5YA968LTHAMaycP5w
    actual_version::1.3.61.2709
    result::success
    Last edited by DamianWarS; 03-28-16 at 02:41 AM.
    03-27-16 09:03 PM
    The fix for the Runtime Bug is the update in BlackBerry World, not in that OS: http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    03-28-16 05:57 AM
    The fix for the Runtime Bug is the update in BlackBerry World, not in that OS: http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    I just upgraded to a passport and have been trying to update everything but it looks like I missed the ART update but I really did think the chrome extension also corrected it. In any event I installed the ART update, installed the app in question then removed it and I'm not getting the error message anymore. Sorry for the noob question but thanks for the solution.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    03-28-16 08:33 AM
    I just upgraded to a passport and have been trying to update everything but it looks like I missed the ART update but I really did think the chrome extension also corrected it. In any event I installed the ART update, installed the app in question then removed it and I'm not getting the error message anymore. Sorry for the noob question but thanks for the solution.
    Even though the issue posts are plenty the solution is often hard to locate within those threads. Glad it worked out for you.
    03-28-16 09:49 AM