Hi Team,

I downloaded the BB sideloading and installed temple run and various other apps but it seems that i am unable to run those apps.
    When contacted BB10 bars they said to check out for jb run time.
    I am not sure how exactly i should be checking for the same.
    os version 10.2
    recently updated the firmware.
    Can somebody please help as to how i can these bars working.
    01-15-14 05:58 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.

If you're ever noting your OS version, please provide the entire OS version number. There are a dozen (or more?) different 10.2 builds out there, for example.

If you're into this sort of thing, I'd highly recommend upgrading your OS to the leaked 10.2.1.1925. See thread in the BB10 Leaked/Beta OS Forum. Sticky thread at top of that forum will outline the relatively simple process. (Simple but can be slightly time-consuming while you wait for steps to complete.)

With 10.2.1.1055 and up, you can directly load Android apk files. No need to convert to bar files, worry about whether your Runtime is locked or unlocked, mess with debug tokens, or anything else.
    Google Play store doesn't work directly, but a couple other Android app stores do. Just check out or new forum on this:
    Android Apps (APK Files) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

If you do want to keep to sideloading, hopefully someone else with more experience doing so can lend a hand.
    01-15-14 07:30 AM
    Hi,

I didnt expect such a warm welcome, thanks for that really sweet of you.
    Device : Z10
    unlocked probably carrier wont make sense.
    I recently updated OS to 10.2.0.429
    I am based out of india.
    I dont understand updates to OS in india have still not been available any particular reason.
    Just out of love for BB i bought this phone.
    01-15-14 09:48 AM
    I recently updated the phone , what would be your advise be ?again update to the recent one ?
    01-15-14 09:49 AM
    One more thing android would they give same performance as the native apps do ?
    01-15-14 09:50 AM
    Update to OS 10.2.1.1925 and u can install all android apps normally. You don't have to sideload!

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    01-15-14 10:01 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry.

As elite mentioned, installing 10.2.1.1925 OS leak definitely improved your 10.2.0 OS experience by leaps and bounds.
    You could choose to enjoy your current OS for the time being until you get bored and wanted to do the leak. But please be forewarned, you'll need to do quite a few extra steps to get android apps running good on that build.

Or

You can just straight away download the leak OS and enjoy lots of features especially loading a direct android apps.
    And the only 5minutes sideload you have to do is to download SNAP app (bar file) onto your device and register your play store id (if you have one) to start downloading direct apk files.

Anyways, please do a thorough search for steps to install leak OS, tips and tricks and also other discussions to fully enjoy your device.

Posted via Awesome Astro flying10.2.1.1925 on CB10. For a regular dose of Quotes, subscribe C001190A9 .
    01-15-14 10:01 AM
    One question officially when would this update be available?
    01-21-14 04:32 AM
    Now that official update is available will it be available in india directly ?
    January 28th rumored as the date BlackBerry 10.2.1 will begin rolling out | CrackBerry.com
    01-22-14 12:10 PM
    Now that official update is available will it be available in india directly ?
    January 28th rumored as the date BlackBerry 10.2.1 will begin rolling out | CrackBerry.com
    It takes time, but you can always use an OS Grabber and download it.

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    01-22-14 01:11 PM
    OS grabber could you please brief me as to how to do it.
    I want to download officially released one not the leaked one which i did for 10.2
    01-29-14 07:40 AM
    OS grabber could you please brief me as to how to do it.
    I want to download officially released one not the leaked one which i did for 10.2
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=897268

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    01-29-14 08:38 AM