Ditto! +1000

I use Real APK Leecher, works great!!

https://code.google.com/p/real-apk-leecher/

APK DOWNLOAD: Real APK Leecher v1 3 5

Good luck! ;-)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-22-13 04:02 AM
    I think the tutorial is great the way it is. Even made me realise I was still using x86 java on my 64-windows (it gave a java error first), now it's working fine!

EDIT: added the debug token to both my Q10 and PB, but I can't seem to get any more apps running on the Playbook as of now, too bad.

Now to find my favourite .apk's!
    I finally got around to trying this method for Spotify, wonderfull, it even gives notifications in the Hub when sync'ing?!

Just one additional comment/question in general: if I already have the latest version working side-loaded, is there any benefit in replacing it with a debug-version?
    Last edited by MrGlenn; 06-22-13 at 07:47 AM.
    06-22-13 04:07 AM
    I think the tutorial is great the way it is. Even made me realise I was still using x86 java on my 64-windows (it gave a java error first), now it's working fine!

I added my Playbook PIN to the debug token as well, not sure if it will function the same, but couldn't hurt to try.

Now to find my favourite .apk's!
    (I finally got around to trying this method for Spotify).
    Just one additional comment/question in general: if I already have the latest version working side-loaded, is there any benefit in replacing it with a debug-version?
    Better stick to the original version. I Have observed files side loaded with debug tokens are consuming a lot of battery.

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    06-22-13 07:31 AM
    How did you get team viewer? can you post the link!
    I searched. Tried a couple of them but only this one worked
    06-22-13 07:54 AM
    How did you get team viewer? can you post the link!
    Search: teamviewer apk download

And look for version 8.0.1017, the other ones may work too, but this one worked for me.
    06-22-13 08:01 AM
    Better stick to the original version. I Have observed files side loaded with debug tokens are consuming a lot of battery.

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    That is not entirely true. The fact is that, xsacha's conversion method allows apps to have the permissions they require. So if an app requires permission to run in the background or run at start up, it grants it in the process of conversion. Naturally, when apps run in the background they tend to consume battery, so it really has nothing to do with the method per se. The method just does the job it is required of.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-22-13 11:37 AM
    Dears,

Did anybody noticed that when you run Tango it keeps crashing ?

any advice ?

Thank You
    Mine worked but it's not picking up my contacts and I have no way to import them into Tango.
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000003.png

Posted via CB on my Z10
    06-22-13 01:09 PM
    Hey guys. Loaded xbmc 12.2 Frodo on my z10. It works and I installed the zip files for such as icefilms, 1channel, etc. When I click get addons and open the repositories for icefilms or anything else there is nothing in the folder. Help please?!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 03:09 PM
    Was able to get this process working perfectly on my Z10. Went to do the same on my wifes Z10 but when I drag the csj files I get an error saying :Already registered with RDK. I have two new csj files for her phone and also created different folder for the Android pak just for her. Is there a way to get this working with multiple phones without using another PC?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 03:18 PM
    Was able to get this process working perfectly on my Z10. Went to do the same on my wifes Z10 but when I drag the csj files I get an error saying :Already registered with RDK. I have two new csj files for her phone and also created different folder for the Android pak just for her. Is there a way to get this working with multiple phones without using another PC?

Posted via CB10
    Add her pin to the same debug token. The only problem is that I don't know how to do that.

Via CB 10 on my T-Mobile Z10
    06-22-13 03:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    The reason it's telling you that you have already registered is because, there are already some sets of certificates from a previous successful registration in the following directory on your PC. %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion. You need to navigate to that directory and move the author.p12 and the two barsigner files (those are your own certs, so keep them safe) to another folder. After moving them, now drag those csj files over registertoken.bat. Everything should go well from there on.

06-22-13 05:23 PM
    Dears,

Which file should o use the 18th June or 19th June, cuz I an using 15th June file, is iy why I cant sideloaded programs like tango or what

Thank you
    06-22-13 06:02 PM
    Dears,

Which file should o use the 18th June or 19th June, cuz I an using 15th June file, is iy why I cant sideloaded programs like tango or what

Thank you
    I don't think that's why. Though June 19th edition is recommended.

06-22-13 07:12 PM
    The reason it's telling you that you have already registered is because, there are already some sets of certificates from a previous successful registration in the following directory on your PC. %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion. You need to navigate to that directory and move the author.p12 and the two barsigner files (those are your own certs, so keep them safe) to another folder. After moving them, now drag those csj files over registertoken.bat. Everything should go well from there on.

OK thanks, will this affect what I have already installed on my Z10? What will be the process when I need to update the debug token? Or would it be easier to delete everything on my phone and start from scratch using one debug token for both phones?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 07:38 PM
    Add her pin to the same debug token. The only problem is that I don't know how to do that.

Via CB 10 on my T-Mobile Z10
    Edit config and put a ; after your PIN and add hers

The Grizco Channel: C0011F20B. Check me out
    06-22-13 08:25 PM
    I was getting a JAVA error stating that java.exe wasn't in the path. I wanted to share the instructions that helped me get past that error. I went here Possible Java SE Path Problems on Windows machines and followed the instructis at the bottom for Windows XP/2000/ME users. I have Windows 7 and afterward I was able to drag my keys onto register token and not get the java.exe path error. It ain't over yet because now I'm getting an error that my pin is wrong. I'm re-requesting my signing keys to fix this and will report back. I just wanted to share this as soon as I found out it got past the java error as it was much easier than other instructions I had read. My search path was in my system32 file. As it states below I had to add that path at the end of the "Path" line. I thought it was weird because in the "Path" line it mentioned something about bluetooth. I was skeptical but am glad I followed the instructions below to the letter.

Directions for XP/2000/ME users:

The procedure is as follows:

Click on the Start menu button.
    Right click on "My Computer."
    Click on Properties.
    Click on the Advanced tab.
    Click on the "Environment Variables" button near the bottom.
    A dialog box comes up with two boxes: In the bottom box, look for "Path" and highlight that line. Then click on "Edit"
    A small dialog box appears. In the second text field for the value, at the END of the line, add a semicolon then the path to where your java.exe file is. To determine this, you can use the Search program in Windows and search for "java.exe". It should then show you the full path of where it is. A hint, is that the path should end with "bin". so, at the end of the text field, add something like: ;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_03\bin
    Click "OK."
    Now, in the top box, click on the "New" button.
    In the first field, enter "classpath" as one word. For the value in the second field, enter a single period.
    Click "OK."
    Click "OK."
    Click "OK."
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    06-22-13 09:30 PM
    I was getting a JAVA error stating that java.exe wasn't in the path. I wanted to share the instructions that helped me get past that error. I went here Possible Java SE Path Problems on Windows machines and followed the instructis at the bottom for Windows XP/2000/ME users. I have Windows 7 and afterward I was able to drag my keys onto register token and not get the java.exe path error. It ain't over yet because now I'm getting an error that my pin is wrong. I'm re-requesting my signing keys to fix this and will report back. I just wanted to share this as soon as I found out it got past the java error as it was much easier than other instructions I had read. My search path was in my system32 file. As it states below I had to add that path at the end of the "Path" line. I thought it was weird because in the "Path" line it mentioned something about bluetooth. I was skeptical but am glad I followed the instructions below to the letter.

Directions for XP/2000/ME users:

The procedure is as follows:

Click on the Start menu button.
    Right click on "My Computer."
    Click on Properties.
    Click on the Advanced tab.
    Click on the "Environment Variables" button near the bottom.
    A dialog box comes up with two boxes: In the bottom box, look for "Path" and highlight that line. Then click on "Edit"
    A small dialog box appears. In the second text field for the value, at the END of the line, add a semicolon then the path to where your java.exe file is. To determine this, you can use the Search program in Windows and search for "java.exe". It should then show you the full path of where it is. A hint, is that the path should end with "bin". so, at the end of the text field, add something like: ;C:\j2sdk1.4.2_03\bin
    Click "OK."
    Now, in the top box, click on the "New" button.
    In the first field, enter "classpath" as one word. For the value in the second field, enter a single period.
    Click "OK."
    Click "OK."
    Click "OK."
    UPDATE: IT WORKS!!!
    I had my z-10 plugged into the computer and it installed the debugtoken.bar directly onto the device:-)
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    06-22-13 09:37 PM
    had some issues and had gotten to the point that it didn't work...get new keys...didn't work...get new keys. lol

NOW...it's working and I'm loving it!!!! My issues ranged from the incorrect pin to "too many registrations"

Successfully converted:
    Nook 3.2.0.81 - this is HUGE! holy smokes I have yet to find a bar that downloads and opens the book! Has the simulated page turning too!
    Shazam - 3.14.0
    Myfitnesspal -
    instagram 4.1.2 (still has the issue where when you post comments to a pic you can't use space bar)
    Last edited by vecharo; 06-22-13 at 11:26 PM. Reason: updated real racing
    06-22-13 11:11 PM
    Fantastic!
    I followed the tutorial and just installed
    14 apps
    only 13 work because one is asking for a newer version,
    But the converter its not working like in the tutorial

after I convert apk to bar it doesnt load it automatically
    I have manually drag and drop onto the install command
    My phone it shows that not debugtoken is installed
    and every time during the installation the DOS window show a line saying
    "ping" not recognize as internal or external command

any help please
    06-22-13 11:32 PM
    I followed the steps! Nothing is working trying to install team viewer and the new instagram can someone what they did please or pin!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 12:45 AM
    Dev build with JB

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000002.png
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000004.png

Posted via CB10
    E-FlowElLobo likes this.
    06-23-13 01:37 AM
    ALright I got instagram to work just want to get Teamviwer working please!
    06-23-13 01:46 AM
    ALright I got instagram to work just want to get Teamviwer working please!
    NEVER MIND I GOT IT WORK sorry lol

I love this now that I figured it out!
    06-23-13 02:18 AM
    Dears,

Does any body noticed that the Contact List in Tango 2.10.48610 is empty ?

Any advice please

Thank You
    06-23-13 07:23 AM
    Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 02:22 PM
2,524 ... 6364656667 ...