I'm sure I've tried every suggestion that's been offered and i'm having no luck. I got the debugtoken.bar and it's in the android pack, I have android sdk with the required install and I've copied the contents of 17 to the other folder, the y-android2bbs first line points to the Android sdk and I have apks in the same place as the debugtoken etc, when I drag and drop I get this....
    Attachment 172012

Via my Z10/ Channel pin: C000EE4F7

Dude extract the package u downloaded inside the android sdk folder so it goes along with platform tools folder.also put ur debugtoken bar and apk files there

Then check again the path of the sdk in script. If its ok then drop the apk.

There generate a bar out of that apk.

Enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 08:08 AM
    It's says incorrect path at the top although i'm sure it's not, thanks for all the help, I'm gonna try it again when I wake with your advice and see if I get there....thanks every1

Via my Z10/ Channel pin: C000EE4F7
    06-14-13 08:15 AM
    Ok here is what I did I flashed kris \lbfe 10.2 leak and after that I flashed the 4.2.2 runtime. Used you're method to get all apk running took candy crush,side loaded it but when I start it it gives a black screen...

Posted via CB10
    The 10.2 alpha leak OS is NOT COMPATIBLE with Android 4.2.2 runtime.

The only way to use Android 4.2.2 runtime is with the 10.2 dev beta OS.

You will need to downgrade your Android runtime to the one that comes with the alpha leak (2.3.3).
    Daveensannie likes this.
    06-14-13 08:26 AM
    The 10.2 alpha leak OS is NOT COMPATIBLE with Android 4.2.2 runtime.

The only way to use Android 4.2.2 runtime is with the 10.2 dev beta OS.

You will need to downgrade your Android runtime to the one that comes with the alpha leak (2.3.3).
    Is there a file floating here somewhere on the forum of 2.3.3 runtime?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 08:36 AM
    Hmmm.... this method should work with android sdk below 4.2?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 09:11 AM
    The only error I'm getting is the SDK path, I used xsacha's method , it seemed less confusing than yours. But I just can't get the path right.
    Well, if you are ok about downloading big files than you can download this app, which has SDK included. Only thing you have to do is to control-click the app-->Show package content-->Put your debugtoken.bar into Contents/Resources folder. Than you can run the app and pull an .apk file onto it.

I guess there are too much unneeded files inside this app bu I have no time to strep it right now.
    06-14-13 09:21 AM
    Well, if you are ok about downloading big files than you can download this app, which has SDK included. Only thing you have to do is to control-click the app-->Show package content-->Put your debugtoken.bar into Contents/Resources folder. Than you can run the app and pull an .apk file onto it.

I guess there are too much unneeded files inside this app bu I have no time to strep it right now.
    THANKS!!
    06-14-13 09:25 AM
    guys i finally got past thru the debugtoken.bar and got it in my phone thru development mode.

now when i try to use the android2bb batch file / i mean when i drop the apk file in the android2bb batch file i get this
    Attachment 171965

what does that mean ???

thanks for any help here
    I'm getting the same error. Have no idea what to do.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 09:29 AM
    SOLVED! Yesterday it was working perfectly but today it failed and the problem was I actually went back to the older file that xsacha posted yesterday and not today , and my debug token was called debugtoken4.bar I changed it to debugtoken.bar and here you go got instagram,viber,fun run and subway surfer all running up! Thanks!!
    06-14-13 09:33 AM
    How do you set the Android Home path on the mac???

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 09:39 AM
    thanks, now CSR Racing working on my Z10!!!!!!
    06-14-13 09:40 AM
    ok first things first guys ,

i have decieded to adress this issue as i figured it out after engaging myself here like24 hours till now.

1) download the android sdk and the android package mentioned by the devs in the first page. its easy just download the sdk and as it comes in zip format extract the folder in desktop.(dont let it be scattered but inside a folder). inside the sdk folder theres is the sdk manager.exe file run it. the sdk manager will load up. select the first option sdk tools and the second 4.2.2 option. then click on the additional packages you will have to install. the button is on the bottom right area. wait until evething is downloaded and installed takes time. after all done go inside the sdk folder and notice these directories named build-tools and platform-tools, go inside the build-tools folder and inside there is the 17.0.0 folder, go inside that too , now select all and copy. go back to where the platform tools folder was and paste the whole copied items inside that platform-tool folder. (merge or replace if any asked)

also you have downloaded the android package in the zip format. extract that inside the sdk folder so it is there along with the platform-tools folder and build-tools folder.

2. requesting token from the developer website i hope you all did that and received those two .csj files in you mail. download them and also put them where you extracted the android package. it should look likeTutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-tut1.jpg

3. edit the a-registertokens.bat by right click and edit. notice the caps word CHOOSEPIN and CHOOSEKEY. replace the first with the key u created in the webpage. replace the second with a new imaginary password but dont forget it. after that save and close that.

edit the b-createdebugtoken.bat file by right click and edit.notice two caps letter UNKNOWN and UNKNOWN. replace the first UNKNOW with the second passkey we created earlier in a-registertokens.bat (the imaginary password) replace the second UNKNOWN with your blackberry pin (settings>about>you will see in hardware section)

4. now select and drag the two csj files at once onto a-registertokens.bat it will tell you that the registration is sucessfull (if it doesnt then have to workaround will tell at the end)

5. double click the b-createdebugtoken.bat to run it. a debugtoken.bar file will generate (if not then you need to be sure the password matches)

6. if you were sucess full in creating the debugtoken.bar file then edit the y-android2bb.bat file by right clicking and edit. notice the set ANDROID_HOME=
    delete the value after that and replace with the path were you have the android sdk. for me it was C:\Users\user\Desktop\Android\android-sdk\ yours can be different.

or just run the sdkmanage.exe and you can see the path in top left corner. after setting the path save and close.

6.just drag and drop the .apk files of your choice and it should generate the corresponding bar file in the same directory.

7.now we have created the debugtoken.bar and converted apk to bar file. so lets push it to the device.
    turn the development mode on in your bb10 device (its in setting>permission area) dont change the ip shown there. instead notice the wifi ip your phone is hooked up to.

now edit z-installer.bat by right click edit. notice the SET DEVICEIP and SET DEVICEPASS. change ip to your wireless ip and put password if any. save and close. the device and the pc should be in same wifi area.

now first drop the debugtoken.bar file in the z-installer.bat. it will install and show up in the development mode area.

second drop the app you converted to bar and it will also be installed in your bb10 device.

now those were the steps , here is the troubleshooting tips.
    # before using a-registertokens.bat navigate to c:\Users\<username>\appdata\local\research in motion\ and see if the author.p12 barsigner.csk and barsigner.db is there. if its there then you have had failed atttempts before. cut them and place them somewhere else. leave that area empty.

then run the a-registertokens.bat it will be sucessfull.

# if you are not getting the debugtoken.bar file make sure the passkey was the second one.

if you cannot still make it feel free to pm me
    06-14-13 09:45 AM
    Wake up

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 09:55 AM
    I was excited to try this out but I was a bit put off by the idea of having to re-install all apps again every 30 days with a new token but I have read the last few pages and it appears that might not be the case...

Just to clarify, I understand that along with the signed sideloads you also have to sideload the token .Bar file so... if I installed 10 sideloads for example using this method after 30 days would I need to re-install all 10 apps signed with a new token? Or just uninstall and re-install a new token .bar then all 10 apps will work again without needing to be installed again.

Is that correct?

Posted via CB10
    Icarus3000 likes this.
    06-14-13 10:01 AM

sorry to bug you again! but now im getting the 881 error! even though I already have the debug token installed!
    06-14-13 10:08 AM
    I was excited to try this out but I was a bit put off by the idea of having to re-install all apps again every 30 days with a new token but I have read the last few pages and it appears that might not be the case...

Just to clarify, I understand that along with the signed sideloads you also have to sideload the token .Bar file so... if I installed 10 sideloads for example using this method after 30 days would I need to re-install all 10 apps signed with a new token? Or just uninstall and re-install a new token .bar then all 10 apps will work again without needing to be installed again.

Is that correct?

Posted via CB10
    Wondering the exact same thing! I hope someone can clarify this. My confusion over this issue is one of the reasons I haven't yet attempted this.
    06-14-13 10:14 AM
    i deleted the android sdk and installed from scratch. Keep the bar file in the same folder as the tools.

Posted via cb10
    holy crap it's working!!!!! Thank you!!!
    06-14-13 10:25 AM
    i keep gettin failure 881 application author does not match debug is it because i downloaded the apk from a online website how do i download it from the google play store?
    06-14-13 10:26 AM
    What a beautiful rainy day!

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000731.png

Posted via CB10
    SWAT-ron2k11 likes this.
    06-14-13 10:26 AM
    Wondering the exact same thing! I hope someone can clarify this. My confusion over this issue is one of the reasons I haven't yet attempted this.
    If it turns out to be true that ONLY the token .bar needs to be renewed and re-installed every 30 days (and we DON'T have to re-sign all apps every 30 days with a new token, then re-install) then that is great as the process of creating a new token .bar file looks very straight forward along with sideloading it so won't take long.
    06-14-13 10:30 AM
    i keep gettin failure 881 application author does not match debug is it because i downloaded the apk from a online website how do i download it from the google play store?
    Nevermind Bluestacks, After seeing n0tnull post i had a look at the apk downloader (Chrome extension) and this looks even better/easier, Uninstalling Bluestacks....

http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

Latest version (1.4.2):
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2100617
    Last edited by Dealz417; 06-14-13 at 11:16 AM.
    06-14-13 10:37 AM
    Does anybody know about some kind of "APK Downloader" (Chrome extension) that works in order to download apps from the playstore? ive tried these 2 but neither of them work:
    - APK Downloader [Latest] v1.4.0 Chrome Extension (Evozi Official)
    - https://lekensteyn.nl/apk-downloader/

Ps: Im using chrome version 27.0.1453.110 m (latest)

Thanks in advance!
    06-14-13 10:43 AM
    How do you set the Android Home path on the mac???
    If think you can type:
    Code:
    ANDROID_HOME=/your/path/here
    And then run the script

When you try to execute apk2bar, it will give you an error with the exact name of the variable (which should be ANDROID_HOME but not sure)

If you want, the complete set of script for Linux/Mac is here
    06-14-13 10:46 AM

Is that correct?

Posted via CB10
    Just sideload the new debug token 30 days later. All the apps can remain installed. No need to reinstall.
    dimm0k, simonfa, VR6 and 4 others like this.
    06-14-13 10:49 AM
    Does anybody know about some kind of "APK Downloader" (Chrome extension) that works in order to download apps from the playstore? ive tried these 2 but neither of them work:
    - APK Downloader [Latest] v1.4.0 Chrome Extension (Evozi Official)
    - https://lekensteyn.nl/apk-downloader/

Ps: Im using chrome version 27.0.1453.110 m (latest)

Thanks in advance!
    You're using an old version. The latest is the 1.4.2
    [Extension][Updated]Apk Downloader Version 1.4.2 |Chrome 23+ Compatible| - xda-developers
    And you even have a tutorial in the first post !
    Dealz417 likes this.
    06-14-13 10:53 AM
2,524 ... 2930313233 ...